VN Ren'Py Completed Emma In the Library [v1.0] [AceX Game Studio]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Ace_X When she said you'd be visiting her for the rest of your life, did she mean until you die from "activities" with her or until we die a normal death and can put two rings on it?
As long as you don't miss a visit, you will live a long happy life!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
you mean marry Emma? I don't think she'd be up for that since her last husband died a couple hundred years ago... and she's just not over him still.
Man, Val and The Gal's (lol, just created a new name for your games :ROFLMAO:) better find some way to make us immortal

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ace_X

Perry1980

Aug 1, 2019
I made a small Walkthrough-Mod for the game.

Features:
  • Correct choices/answers and additional instructions are highlighted green
  • Fixed a typo
Installation:
  1. Download the attached file (right-click and save as)
  2. Rename the file to "script.rpy"
  3. Copy the file into the "game" folder and overwrite the original
I only needed to start over once, i answered all questions correct, only used one study point on a question i didnt know

Perry1980

Aug 1, 2019
What the hell is this Game ? what JOKE ! empty recycle bin! 'IM DEV NOT HISTORIAN BOOK WORM' could you tell my date of birth?, and 1st cars registration, also the exact time i was born and nurses name who present ? WORNG ANSWER ! haha
you didnt knew any answer right? cause if you did your comment would be a big thank you to the Dev. Its hott

Perry1980

Aug 1, 2019
What the hell is this Game ? what JOKE ! empty recycle bin! 'IM DEV NOT HISTORIAN BOOK WORM' could you tell my date of birth?, and 1st cars registration, also the exact time i was born and nurses name who present ? WORNG ANSWER ! haha
and if you had used phone for google searches you would have found the answer. But too much work of course, some just wanna fap and sleep

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I only needed to start over once, i answered all questions correct, only used one study point on a question i didnt know
Well, I made the Mod for the lazy ones that we won't have to read any more comments like the one you quoted in your last two posts. ;)

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Animations aren't looping for me either. Tried resizing windows, restarting, etc

EDIT: Nevermind. I ended up restarting again and trying and this time it worked. Huh

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
i got a huge problem i didn't guess emma's name so i got a gameover !! is it a joke !!:ROFLMAO:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
She's totally gorgeous, and such a great tease. :love: You make the hottest girls and your animations are just perfect. I really like that doesn't drain you completely either, succubi are amazing but snuff is a huge turn-off. So much better when they partially drain a guy but he recovers.
One major piece of criticism though, don't punish players for playing 'wrong', if a player isn't having fun answering the questions and tries to rollback to get through them, punishing them is not gonna make them start enjoying themselves, it's just going to frustrate them even more. Isn't the whole point to have fun?

Shamstar

Feb 8, 2020
bonus 5 doesnt work. done econ, done chem, got all photos, check texts twice, still dont get bonus 5

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
Anyone have an idea where that "NO DC" message comes from? Never had it before. Seems to pop up in several games

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
She's totally gorgeous, and such a great tease. :love: You make the hottest girls and your animations are just perfect. I really like that doesn't drain you completely either, succubi are amazing but snuff is a huge turn-off. So much better when they partially drain a guy but he recovers.
One major piece of criticism though, don't punish players for playing 'wrong', if a player isn't having fun answering the questions and tries to rollback to get through them, punishing them is not gonna make them start enjoying themselves, it's just going to frustrate them even more. Isn't the whole point to have fun?
Exactly punishing the player by a gameover after a stupid question like it happened to me was hilarious but also made me stop that game and dump it. Seriously, we are here to have fun !

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes