4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NewTitle.jpg

Overview:
The story is about an incubus named Emmerzail who was sealed by the Hero, Aldrinn, in Chapel Orsia 20 years before the beginning of the story. Now, he is plotting to release himself and regain the powers he had lost over the years in his confines while other Evil Beings are also plotting to stop Emmerzail's return and to increase each of their own forces in preparation for the arrival of 'Chaos' which is said to be "The time where the weak are subdued and the strong rules".
You control one of the 3 selectable heroines (Each with their own routes with different starting point, different story and background.).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-30
Release Date: 2023-10-28
Developer/Publisher: Raindrops - - F95zone
Censorship: No
Version: 0.92b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:

LynnNosferatu1.jpg Tyo3LF5.jpg SeraSlave23.jpg Screenshot004.jpg Screenshot002.jpg

Last edited:

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
*looks at version number V0.65c*
*Looks at picture with the line "ooh! ze beauty! zis is incredible!*

Erm, I don't want to start a fight, but the writing looks about as good as the art and I don't think the game was finished before the creator disappeared some years ago. Are you sure it has a really interesting story?
There seems to be a decent amount of comedy in it, so that might have just been a joke or something.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I mean, I wish the art was a bit more higher quality. I've been spoiled by gods like Nomo. But the fetishes are all to my taste. I like the third image a lot. I can deal with low quality if it has more scenes like that.

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
*looks at version number V0.65c*
*Looks at picture with the line "ooh! ze beauty! zis is incredible!*

Erm, I don't want to start a fight, but the writing looks about as good as the art and I don't think the game was finished before the creator disappeared some years ago. Are you sure it has a really interesting story?
As TheImage said that is a joke, of course the whole game is not written like that.
The story should be on the same level as the other games I mentioned, and it has a lot of content and effort put into it.
You have 3 whole different storylines and all of them split even more into a evil and a good route.

Also the creator didn't disappear, he was just busy for a while with finishing his college, the last update was just a few days ago.

Raio10

May 6, 2017
This game is quite good i know the art isn't as good as some games but it has what most don't which is character and all drawings are done by hand so you can tell developer takes pride and enjoys working on this so just give it a go.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
This game is still existent? I can remember playing vesion 0.4 about 3-4 years ago. I thought it was dead like many other games.

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
The art is absolutely terrible, and I'm on the fence as to whether or not the game would be improved without it, but the game itself is actually very good and definitely worth playing if you're able to just ignore the art like I do.

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Evil Lynn route is probably the most interesting of the stories while Sera is the most h focused.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
This has been going SO LONG but wait OH i found PATREON will work on it some more now for HMMMM MONEY few more years in development. Muhahaahahaha

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The game is getting a art update
holy crap now that is a improvement looking forward to new art, played this a long long way back. might need to revisit once new art work applied.

Reactions: ponyguy

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
i really liked the game it was one of my first games i played back when i started on h-rpg, there were others like harem and despair labyrinth, elysium. well i really liked the game i finished all the routes back then.
will pick up the game and playing it again. the problem with this is that there is a lot of routes and sub routes that will make develompement a lot of work

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
can someone provide a better walkthrough? cause the one provided by dev himself only up to 0.40

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
pls Speak English most don't understand you and this is a english site
I think he's asking about the native language of the game - English or otherwise.

It's all written in (mostly correct) English, yozhik.

EDIT: My goodness, 0.65c? The most recent version I have is the Orsia Arc route, whichever one that is.
I'll wait for another content update before I download again. I must say, the artwork update is a huge leap in quality.

Reactions: Muff Diver

kiberme

Jun 9, 2017
все или англичане или китайцы где раша??
ой, да успокойся, понту тут на русском-то писать, сам подумай

Pass over guys, there is nothing to see here

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes