Stardust435

May 21, 2018
I'm experiencing a weird issue: i downloaded the file, opened the exe, started messing around in the creator section, then when i minimalized the window the exe that was running completely disappeared, didn't even crash, even in the folder the file is missing now. Tried to extract the thing again but now even there the exe is missing. Do i have to download again and if so, how should i go about trying to prevent that from happening again?
I think your antivirus deleted the file. Antivirus doesn't like cracked games.

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
sorry for the question but what's this game? how is different from koikatsu?
This is not so much a game as much as a game engine, like RenPy, but with 3D support. It allows you to make stories, characters, scenes from scratch or from templates akin to a visual novel but where parts of it are in 3D.

The only limitations on what you can create are the limitations of the game engine itself and the limited assets, although assets can be imported from that UserGenerated Content repo.

Koikatsu is more of an actual game with an interactive environment. This has none of that. You create everything.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
sorry for the question but what's this game? how is different from koikatsu?
to put simple you can create a simple small VN project. this program is very, very limited and the mod support is very, very low.
Some KK mod are compatible with EC for chara maker but KK studio mod are not compatible as zipmod, only converte as hardmod can make work on EC.

Reactions: Ahrima

Ahrima

Mar 29, 2018
This is not so much a game as much as a game engine, like RenPy, but with 3D support. It allows you to make stories, characters, scenes from scratch or from templates akin to a visual novel but where parts of it are in 3D.

The only limitations on what you can create are the limitations of the game engine itself and the limited assets, although assets can be imported from that UserGenerated Content repo.

Koikatsu is more of an actual game with an interactive environment. This has none of that. You create everything.
oooh so this is the program ppl use to make all those VN with koikatsu models

Reactions: Stardust435

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
so this is the game they make all those renpy games with, interesting....
False.
Some renpy or rpgm game use kokatsu/koikatsu sunshine chara studio, honey select 1 sudio neo, AIi shoujo/honey select 2 studio neo 2 and cm3d2 or com3d.
EC is game VN engine with don´t use any type of coding, is more less renpy without code or use any other 3d party.

Last edited:

yilkin

don't forget to freeze your shampoo
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EmotionCreators-R6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
Do any of you have all the scenes?

If there is, please share all the scenes...

wwwomanlover

Jan 21, 2020
When I tried to run ''Update (R5.0.1 -> R6)'' it was identified as dangerous from my PC.

Also, I don`t often comment so I don`t remember where I had previously reported a virus and it was fixed, so if this is not the place, I`m sorry.

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
When I tried to run ''Update (R5.0.1 -> R6)'' it was identified as dangerous from my PC.

Also, I don`t often comment so I don`t remember where I had previously reported a virus and it was fixed, so if this is not the place, I`m sorry.
Download the R6 from the torrent and then transfer your models/scenes manually. Then delete the old R5 folder once the R6 is working.

Reactions: wwwomanlover