Kibad

May 12, 2017
Is there a place that i can find and download new maps?
Im not good creating enviroments

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
The main game is here:
The main game? What main game?
Emotion Creators is a standalone game, it's not an extension.
Most Illusion games are more or less compatible with each other, but each is standalone.
Is there a place that i can find and download new maps?
Im not good creating enviroments
You can find scenes, personnages, map, help etc... on the discord of Koikatsu (link in the OP)

Reactions: Kibad

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
The main game? What main game?
Emotion Creators is a standalone game, it's not an extension.
Most Illusion games are more or less compatible with each other, but each is standalone.

You can find scenes, personnages, map, help etc... on the discord of Koikatsu (link in the OP)
I myself wrote a description and I know that this is a separate build. I also wrote about the differences. But this does not stop calling Koikatu the main game. In addition, character cards for Koikatu can be used in Emotion Creators, etc.
The game is made, based on Koikatu and the main recommendations for using characters are similar.
If you are making a theme by highlighting one of the areas of Koikatu, then what's wrong with describing all the directions and differences. Moreover, your topic duplicates another. And answering the same questions in two topics is not a good option.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
[ScrewThisNoise] Emotion Creators (エモーション・クリエイターズ) BetterRepack R2.4.1
Release 2.4.1 // 15.08.2019
#3,769

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
awesome!
But it's quiet hard for me to nice things working do you guys know where we can download full scenes?
In the koikatsu discord was no scene or am I blind?
Looking forward to nice stories :)

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
awesome!
But it's quiet hard for me to nice things working do you guys know where we can download full scenes?
In the koikatsu discord was no scene or am I blind?
Looking forward to nice stories :)
On the Koikatsu discord, there is a "Emotion Creators" category containing several channels, including one named "#ec-scenes-sharing".

Reactions: PeteHanson

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
On the Koikatsu discord, there is a "Emotion Creators" category containing several channels, including one named "#ec-scenes-sharing".
Thanks I found that channel but there seem almost only some preview pictures to exist (found 2 links so far).....is there a second platform or so?
Have a nice day :)

edit: Now I understood that the pictures them selves are the link xD thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Passion3D

Yiazmat

Feb 1, 2018
I'm experiencing a weird issue: i downloaded the file, opened the exe, started messing around in the creator section, then when i minimalized the window the exe that was running completely disappeared, didn't even crash, even in the folder the file is missing now. Tried to extract the thing again but now even there the exe is missing. Do i have to download again and if so, how should i go about trying to prevent that from happening again?

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
i am very excited to see what i can do with this... hopefully with enough time, i can try to make my own yuri paradise and footjob scenes that i always wanted......though the hard part will be making the characters just right. ><

abikka12

Nov 4, 2018
i like it so far. the base game ran way slower and came with a bunch of crap. this is to the point. is there a way to connect to the network?

Jun 27, 2019
ffs >.< I started the game, ran without problems, closed it, I tried to start it again and .... nothing.
I click directly the game Exe, I see how my pc briefly loads something and then nothing again and the same with the ini exe, the Option Window pop up and when I press on start then nothing happens again ...

So i re-Downlode it and still the same Problem... can someone Help me pls?

Jun 27, 2019
ffs >.< I started the game, ran without problems, closed it, I tried to start it again and .... nothing.
I click directly the game Exe, I see how my pc briefly loads something and then nothing again and the same with the ini exe, the Option Window pop up and when I press on start then nothing happens again ...

So i re-Downlode it and still the same Problem... can someone Help me pls?
Well Nevermind... i just moved the game to another place and now it suddenly works ... weird XD

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Does anyone know how to rotate characters in the creator? I've tried every key in the numpad and the arrow keys, holding m1, m2, ctrl, shift, alt, and combinations of those, but I can't rotate the characters. Can you actually not do this? Makes it hard when you're trying to get their rear features looking nice.

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
You can get 'better' images and animations though (according to appeal to a wider market) from "Honey Select" which yes, is also available here at F95, and also has a full studio mode, but uses graphics that are more 3D looking than this one and/or Koikatu.
Do people really like Honey Select assets over Koikatsu assets? HS tend to look samey and have the mannequin problem, while KK can make pretty good 2D like girls with a great variety.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Do people really like Honey Select assets over Koikatsu assets? HS tend to look samey and have the mannequin problem, while KK can make pretty good 2D like girls with a great variety.
Not sure if people prefers HS over KK but people is way more used to HS games than KK games so people normalise it and tends to think that HS are better. That's why you can find at least one guy saying "Another HS game" in every HS game but you won't find someone saying "Another DAZ game" in every DAZ game even if the relationship is like 1-5 respectively