RPGM - Completed - Emotionless Futanari Is Never Fascinated By Mating With Semen-Squeezing Creatures [v1.0] [Pernio's futanari]

1. 4.00 star(s)

seratoninandsunshine

Good game , the only thing that stops it from being a 5 star is not enough creampie and groping scenes.

Also would've liked a town or normal setting too instead of just the usual dungeon trope , however for what it does , it surely does justice and really good art style
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Chronwalk

So... I finished the game... I've played the past 2... (First one I enjoyed it and finished it, 2nd one felt much more grindy, 3rd one felt... Frustrating and a mix of first and second game)...

Pros...
    + Futanari reverse raped, that on it's own can give it 1 - 2 stars in a positive sense since it's not a dom futa protagonist that automatically bends everyone...
    + If you've played past games, you end up knowing what happened to the past 3 protagonists, this earns it another star since there's continuity on the games and that is appreciated for some...
    + Different enemy appearances and some past enemies return...
    + Keeps the same themes as past games from this developer, Pernio...
    + Slightly bit of story and continuity that ties itself to past 2 games...
    + Slightly bit of surprise in 3rd boss "game over" scene...

Cons...
    - Bland protagonist...
    - No music, no events, no voices, just like with past games...
    - Same effects as with past games...
    - Last bosses are complete damage sponges (You can take 15 mins just killing penultimate boss, and around 8 mins for final boss)...
    - (Dunno if it was just me) No upgrades or any kind of reward for getting many resources...
    - No particular event if you lose against anyone that's not a boss...
    - No perks or particular development, be it positive or negative, for high corruption if you let pollution/corruption level become too much (You get naked, which in it's own is quite a downside because some enemies can take your stamina away or drain you instantly, but that's all)...
    - You get punished quite hard for letting corruption/pollution become high, and there's no reward at all for this...

My personal take on all of this...
    Personally, I did not enjoy it, felt very... Lackluster in certain sense, protagonist is bland, like in past games but in this one she's basically a white paper and there's nothing particularly interesting in this game, except for knowing what happened to the other protagonists...

It felt repetitive, and in certain senses slightly "harder" if you want a quick cheesy strat, just equip the daggers of the 2nd protagonist game, rifle/shooting weapon (1st protagonist), change difficulty to easy, and whenever you see the Attack Bar of the enemies start to fill, use the spike skill, it resets enemy attack bar, and slows it for up to 4 turns, you can cheese most of the enemies with this...

It's good, 3/5, keeps the same themes as the Developer past games, and ties itself up to past games, probably he may make a 4th game, and wrap this up and make another type of futa series but let's hope there's something slightly more lively on them...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kerowaj

It's really good, i enjoy the detail of some enemies having milking image variation based on if you're wearing your clothes. Game has gallery, you can change your pollution lever after clearing it, so you don't have to go out of your way to see the scenes and different expressions. First game is still my favorite, but I've got nothing really to complain about this one.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

eithon

i really like this game and this genre, you can either constantly bf, or do normal combat

but... the main prob is, for years, dev doesn't show any improvement, always same templete, always same animations, maybe kind a diff monsters. but it's nearly 90% matching with the previous games.

still, i like the game, style and the combat. so 4/5 for me