VN Ren'Py Abandoned Emperors Contract [v0.1] [Vingvis]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Vingvis

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
s.png

Overview:
This game is about a guy who completely lost the meaning of life, but as soon as he learns the news that his father, who abandoned him at birth, after his death, left him an apartment and a restaurant, as well as 10% of the shares of the channel on unusual television. It was a real shock to him, but the most interesting thing is that he learned that his father also signed a contract with people who now have to take care of him.How will this story develop!?Will he choose the path of good or evil?Why only 10% of the shares?
Thread Updated: 2020-04-05
Release Date: 2020-04-04
Developer: Vingvis
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

5i.jpg 7s.jpg 10d.jpg 19q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
So controversial.

To NTR or not to NTR. I’ll download and give it a try.:) :coffee:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Ok, i did play the game, so for the NTR i don't know if all can be avoided or not, but for this first release there's a scene that does give you the option to avoid one of the girls from getting gropped by two dudes in the subway.
The dev warns you the player at the begining of the game that some scenes you can't do anything don't know if will be NTR scenes or not.
The third image is not cuck or done to the player, is just something the MC encounters in a haley in the city, but you can't avoid.

So for those who don't like any type of NTR, there's only that scene that i mentioned.

What i didn't realy like so far is the sandbox element, and there's no tracking for what the player must do, you have to pay atention to the dialogues to know where to go next.

I did liked the look of the girls, even more because they are not the same models from the games i normaly play, the game as some nice renders so far, the MC does look young, but i don't mind, but in my opinion most MCs should not appear or at least their faces like in some other games, where you see the mc but not their face.

Good Luck to the DEV.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This is an oddball. The main menu image has the quality of 240p, yet the in-game renders are actually okay. The game warns that there are scenes that are unavoidable, but so far it wasn't about the NTR scene.

You have some random situation, with a shota looking MC who is a borderline rapist in one minute, then a knight in a shining armor in the other. I mean the daughter scene in the bedroom and then with the caretaker in the "studio". As I said, oddball.

The same goes for the dialogues, and for everything else.

Btw, so far there's one NTRish scene with the token black guys (surprise surprise), but that's all.

There are some unique designs, but not sure that alone will take this project very far, especially with it being a sandboxy one, and being unpolished as it is now.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
What i didn't realy like so far is the sandbox element, and there's no tracking for what the player must do, you have to pay atention to the dialogues to know where to go next.

I did liked the look of the girls, even more because they are not the same models from the games i normaly play, the game as some nice renders so far, the MC does look young, but i don't mind, but in my opinion most MCs should not appear or at least their faces like in some other games, where you see the mc but not their face.

Good Luck to the DEV.
agreed. i tried the game and it was ok but MC seems potetially rapey considering how he deal with his ...tenant? but i guess that means he aint a bitch either. Avoidable NTR seems to be a thing so far. Femdom is in the game but doesnt happen to MC and is basically just random. but yeah Sandbox is what ruined this game for me and it barely gave any hint as where to go. and i was alwaysa fan of MC's where we dont see his face. mostly cause this one seems like a kid but eh dev will do what dev will do.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
agreed. i tried the game and it was ok but MC seems potetially rapey considering how he deal with his ...tenant? but i guess that means he aint a bitch either. Avoidable NTR seems to be a thing so far. Femdom is in the game but doesnt happen to MC and is basically just random. but yeah Sandbox is what ruined this game for me and it barely gave any hint as where to go. and i was alwaysa fan of MC's where we dont see his face. mostly cause this one seems like a kid but eh dev will do what dev will do.
True about the MC, so far yeah he aint a beta bitch, and some times is rapey and other times a gentleman...
Yeah the Sandbox really ruins the game.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Yeah, the only off-putting is Mia's scene. The plot seems... okay-ish. I don't know what to expect, really.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i love femdom since am a sub but i dont like cuckhold stuff and it seems like this is it sad there game looks fun but naa not for me

Reactions: Sooba
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes