Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
You did. There's a third option, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for orgies. Main post has a walkthrough linked.
Cool, I'll check that out! I really did enjoy the game. I seem to get drawn in to games like this. Those endings just left me feeling wanting. Even if it's not a massive orgy, anything would be better than those other 2 endings.

badusewhy

Jun 16, 2020
When I go to the restaurant with the lady in the park, after her friend pours her beer, my game breaks as she tries to walk towards me. Should I restart from the beginning or is there a bug fix? This save originates from an earlier copy of the game so perhaps that's the problem? I attached my saves.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
When I go to the restaurant with the lady in the park, after her friend pours her beer, my game breaks as she tries to walk towards me. Should I restart from the beginning or is there a bug fix? This save originates from an earlier copy of the game so perhaps that's the problem? I attached my saves.
Strange --_-- But. Yep. It looks like a problem with the game version. Basically bad switches and stuff. Solution? The latest version of the game and the "new game" button. Sorry :(

• Sad
Reactions: badusewhy
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes