Blade415

Sep 2, 2018
I think you should make it a prerequisite before the bar can be destroyed that you've done the quest line to obtain the head, otherwise you can just miss it, or crash the game by messing up on purpose in the second bar.

Last edited:

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
I think you should make it a prerequisite before the bar can be destroyed that you've done the quest line to obtain the head, otherwise you can just miss it, or crash the game by messing up on purpose in the second bar.
Hmm? I thought I did, that you can't take the bar destruction quest if you don't have a completed "head" quest.
what happen after i found this body dude? i've been searching around but got nothing
Find the head, go west of the apartment and north.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Is there walkthrough or guides on this game? Im kinda lost tbh
This is a fairly short game. Complete the first part, i.e. "Escape from the house, go to the apartment". Go north, find the merchant -> talk. Go to the merchant and do the first quest about the bathhouse. From the merchant's house go a little south and go west. There is a bar there. Work. In this version you need to work a lot. There is a fix for this provided by me. Look for it in this thread. So you work perfectly until you watch the scene with the bartender. After that you work badly. Another quest will begin. Complete it. From the apartment, go west. Find 3 quest items. Place them on the pedestal, the door is unlocked. Find the body. Go north through the apartment complex. Go north again. At the hospital, talk. After that, go to the merchant. Pay. Go to the starting apartment (L-412). Wash. Earn money for equipment. Take the quest from the merchant. Go to this easily overlooked building next to the bathhouse. Go on and on until you get to the roof. Take the ring. Go towards the bar. Continue walking west and north. You will find yourself in the park. Walk and walk. Fight the boss. Get the quest item, you're great. That's it.

It's a pretty confusing guide, but you should still understand a little bit.

Zoris

Oct 4, 2021
Hmm? I thought I did, that you can't take the bar destruction quest if you don't have a completed "head" quest.

i really can't understand dude. can't you just send me the map for me?

HexMagic

Jan 11, 2019
This is a fairly short game. Complete the first part, i.e. "Escape from the house, go to the apartment". Go north, find the merchant -> talk. Go to the merchant and do the first quest about the bathhouse. From the merchant's house go a little south and go west. There is a bar there. Work. In this version you need to work a lot. There is a fix for this provided by me. Look for it in this thread. So you work perfectly until you watch the scene with the bartender. After that you work badly. Another quest will begin. Complete it. From the apartment, go west. Find 3 quest items. Place them on the pedestal, the door is unlocked. Find the body. Go north through the apartment complex. Go north again. At the hospital, talk. After that, go to the merchant. Pay. Go to the starting apartment (L-412). Wash. Earn money for equipment. Take the quest from the merchant. Go to this easily overlooked building next to the bathhouse. Go on and on until you get to the roof. Take the ring. Go towards the bar. Continue walking west and north. You will find yourself in the park. Walk and walk. Fight the boss. Get the quest item, you're great. That's it.

It's a pretty confusing guide, but you should still understand a little bit.
Thanks,now i can play it properly :)

Reactions: AlexaSky

stardewharvest64

Aug 2, 2018

Hello, the merchant girl and bar move to the hotel before doing the small box quest. Now the merchant girl don't have the option to complete te quest. What can i do?

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Hello, the merchant girl and bar move to the hotel before doing the small box quest. Now the merchant girl don't have the option to complete te quest. What can i do?
Yes. That's a bug. Thank you for letting me know. Here's the fix. "Trader Fix.7z"
i know i can go there but i can't find any head. is there something i have to do to trigger the quest?
Ah. You need to go to the bar and work bad.
I managed to do it, I might still have the save if you need it.
Yeah, so... I guess if you don't start a new game and copy the files from "Trader Fix.7z", you're pretty much softlocked, maybe? Oops.
So, here's my main save file. If after I update the game to V6 you want to give it another try, please use this save.
Sorry for this.

Zoris

Oct 4, 2021
Yes. That's a bug. Thank you for letting me know. Here's the fix. "Trader Fix.7z"

Yeah, so... I guess if you don't start a new game and copy the files from "Trader Fix.7z", you're pretty much softlocked, maybe? Oops.
So, here's my main save file. If after I update the game to V6 you want to give it another try, please use this save.
Sorry for this.
you say work bad like fail at work right?

Zoris

Oct 4, 2021

Sorry for this.
ok i got it thx

Zoris

Oct 4, 2021

Sorry for this.
oh for the save file. it seems it can't be used cause the save file dont have the config and global file from the save file you give so yeah it's useless but thx for telling me how to get the head

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes