DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
This game needs some visual effect to show that you can interact with something. It took me 20 minutes running around getting killed to find the inn. Now that i finished the shopkeeper quest i have absolutely no idea whats next.

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
Ok... after fucking about with save editor i found out that somehow i missed l-412 somewhere. She is suppose to tell you to go to the tower. I really had no idea why could i ask the shopkeep about it.

geynignognig

Mar 14, 2021
game doesnt make any sense ur just running around without any clue till you find something for the next 30mins-1hours

DEADLORAN2

Aug 27, 2018
Same
Ok... after fucking about with save editor i found out that somehow i missed l-412 somewhere. She is suppose to tell you to go to the tower. I really had no idea why could i ask the shopkeep about it.
well, i get the same and the tower doesn't work:HideThePain:

CloneClown

Jan 31, 2018
I see. I should just highlight the pickups. Sorry for inconvenience.
quest/task log would be good too because after i started again and followed my steps i found out that i could take my 2h playthrough and do it in like 30 mins xD

CloneClown

Jan 31, 2018
1646518444685.png
after geting inside you cant come back (the room where you find pistol after turning on generator)

CloneClown

Jan 31, 2018
another bug, i ve no clue dude but she stays on my screen untill i ask her to show me what she has
1646529079912.png

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Think I found another bug where you get stuck in the room on the 13th floor.
Understood.

This game needs some visual effect to show that you can interact with something. It took me 20 minutes running around getting killed to find the inn. Now that i finished the shopkeeper quest i have absolutely no idea whats next.
Yeah. Got it.

YES. You actually can miss her. This is intentional.

game doesnt make any sense ur just running around without any clue till you find something for the next 30mins-1hours
This is actually intentional thing. There will be a minimum of this kind of gameplay (I hope :) )

Same

well, i get the same and the tower doesn't work:HideThePain:
There is no such thing as "tower" for now. This is the END.

quest/task log would be good too because after i started again and followed my steps i found out that i could take my 2h playthrough and do it in like 30 mins xD
I really don't think there is need for quest/task log. It's just I screw up clearly define what you need to do.

after geting inside you cant come back (the room where you find pistol after turning on generator)
Understood.

kinda annoying bug because when i reloaded older save and went in the room, i found out you can open this BUT it opened after i tried to do it (reloading save and pressing even walls) like 10 times
Hm... what? Oh... I think I found it.

you can use the clock to enter walls XD
Understood.

another bug, i ve no clue dude but she stays on my screen untill i ask her to show me what she has
Hehehohoh. Okay. Understood.

gotta walk to the car to get her, press enter while facing the car because for some WEIRD reason mouse don't work here
Understood.

Well this is bad. But whatever. Thanks for your reports! Need to fix all of this.

Last edited:

CloneClown

Jan 31, 2018
1646530648505.png
i am at the tower, i have no clue what i am missing but i cant pass it
i ve done the cleric quest, i ve got the woman on the 13 floor, i think this is my limit for today, i think i there is nothing i can do here

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Should the game have a tag of female protagonist?some scenes show the mc as female,i know there is a transformation tag but the transformation didnt have any sign of it happening????
Edit: actually nevermind it seems i saw the scene BEFORE starting the quest

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes