Emulation Recomendations for Android

How much money do I need to buy a PC or a Laptop?

• Total voters

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
So... I have been having some difficulties finding visual novel emulators for Android. Can you guys give me some applications, APK, or programs that can work in Android for .exe, .iso, .zip and etc?

I mean mostly the games that I want to play (visual novels) are made for PC that I want to emulate to Android.

Once you extract a .zip file or a .7zip file, the game becomes a folder and it becomes an .exe game for PC right?

I know that there are games dedicated to converting their games to APK files for Android and applications that are already visual novels you can play in Android. But unfortunately the game that I want to play doesn't have an Android version of it.

I only have my phone to play games and can't afford even a laptop or a PC to play with them, it's really a big help for me to play and experience games that are unavailable to me for right now. Thanks in Advance!

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Try joiplay it's good emulator
Yep, I have been using Joiplay mostly. There are some other ways as well but Joiplay is still better for now.

Forgot that I did this voting thing years ago. How time flies.

Edit: I still haven't got a PC/Laptop. Which is truly sad but I gotta live with that I have.