Seeking Emulator

Toki_22

Apr 28, 2020
I can only play on my android, but I have seen some interesting games that are PC only, do someone here know any emulator that I could use?

Jofur

May 22, 2018
The ones I can think of is:
DosBox, for dos games.
ExaGear, full blown Windows emulator, mostly older and simpler games work, I've only tried it with visual novels, it's a bitch to use.
Kirikiroid2, for use with Kirikiri engine games, mainly Japanese visual novels, fairly limited amount of games.
Joiplay, never used it, but probably the one that will help you the most since it plays Renpy and RPGM games, which is a huge amount of games on this website. Not sure if all of them work however.

Forget about Unity or Unreal Engine games. Unless they have a native Android port.
Also a lot of text based HTML(Twine) games works since they are browser based, layout can be a bit annoying however.

Toki_22

Apr 28, 2020
The ones I can think of is:
DosBox, for dos games.
ExaGear, full blown Windows emulator, mostly older and simpler games work, I've only tried it with visual novels, it's a bitch to use.
Kirikiroid2, for use with Kirikiri engine games, mainly Japanese visual novels, fairly limited amount of games.
Joiplay, never used it, but probably the one that will help you the most since it plays Renpy and RPGM games, which is a huge amount of games on this website. Not sure if all of them work however.

Forget about Unity or Unreal Engine games. Unless they have a native Android port.
Also a lot of text based HTML(Twine) games works since they are browser based, layout can be a bit annoying however.
Thank you

Reactions: Arx07