RPGM Completed Enaya's Demons [Final] [Amahain]

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Capture.JPG

Overview:
The discovery of an ancient book unleashes a torrent of corruption and transformation through a small town. Can you stay pure and defeat it, or will you become another of Enaya's Demons?​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-21
Release Date: 2021-11-21
Developer: Amahain
Publisher: -
Censored: No
Version: Initial/ Final.
Language: English
Sequel: Enaya's Epitaph
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

SCREENHOTS:
Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture4.JPG Capture5.JPG Capture6.JPG Capture7.JPG Capture8.JPG Capture9.JPG Capture10.JPG Capture11.JPG Capture12.JPG Capture13.JPG

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
The 2 sequels were also posted, as soon as they are moved to active from the request thread, I will make the Sequel / Prequel links hot...

Bobberthairo

Mar 1, 2018
Considering every other puzzle is spelled out, I'll add here for those searching that the piece of Iron is a Horseshoe in the General Store, Scan every wall and you'll see it.

Diablo96

Feb 11, 2022
when i wont to play it reads missing graphics system shadow for all 3 games can someone help me

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
when i wont to play it reads missing graphics system shadow for all 3 games can someone help me
What is the full error message you are getting?

On the fave of it, it sounds like you have the wrong version of RTP installed... This one requires RTP=RPGVXAce.

Be sure you have RPGVX Ace installed from

If you have it installed and are still getting error, copy and paste the text off the error here and i will see if i can find out more.

Diablo96

Feb 11, 2022
What is the full error message you are getting?

On the fave of it, it sounds like you have the wrong version of RTP installed... This one requires RTP=RPGVXAce.

Be sure you have RPGVX Ace installed from

If you have it installed and are still getting error, copy and paste the text off the error here and i will see if i can find out more.
I have installed a wrong RPG VX Ace.Now it works fine.