Comics Collection ENCHANTAE Collection [2022-12-05] [Funny & Hot]

Infinity King

Live Like A King
Dec 6, 2017
0003.jpg

Overview:
ENCHANTAE is a strange world of small islands floating in a great ever-blue sky. On one side, it borders the Void, where there are no islands and nobody lives. On the opposite side, there are many unknown islands and the Big Rock, the trolls’ country. Nobody knows what is above or under Enchantae. It is a lost kingdom, where people are kind and happy. They do not have big concerns, because they know that their king watches over them and that the goddess Ano protects them if they follow her sexual rites.
It is in this fantastic world where our story begins: when a very strange troll gives Nerita, Ano’s priestess, a mysterious locket. When Nerita investigates the meaning and origin of the locket she discovers that it is an ancient symbol of the end of the world. Interested, she decides to make farther research and she begins an adventure that will take her and her assistant Peka to the borders of ENCHANTAE.
There r many comics left i know, can anybody help me to get them plz....​

Updated: 2022-12-05
Artist/Developer:
Language: English
Censorship: No
Resolution: 1000p
Pages: 1700+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Collection List Download:

Enchantae Vol. 1: - -
Enchantae Vol. 2: - - -
Enchantae Vol. 3: - - -
Enchantae Vol. 4: - - -

0016.jpg 0068.jpg 0107.jpg 71_00.jpg 74_00.jpg 79_00.jpg enchantae_chris07_00.jpg chloe01_eng_00.jpg anoa01_eng_00.jpg anoa04_eng_00.jpg priscilla001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
I think this is all that's publically available unless you buy more comics, tbh. The series (and associated series) have been running so long, but have kind of samey-art, that I doubt many people are interested in more rips.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
I've been looking for episodes 111 and upwards and the new series ; I was hoping they were in there. Sadly it is not the case. Thanks for sharing anyway.

Infinity King

Live Like A King
Dec 6, 2017
I've been looking for episodes 111 and upwards and the new series ; I was hoping they were in there. Sadly it is not the case. Thanks for sharing anyway.
yes I also Search them Don't get all in a link
if I will Find them all, i'll add them
after 106-vol 4 start
I only find upto ep-110
thats why I didn't add them

Last edited:
Reactions: BigEffinPerv

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
Is it possible to update the comics? And maybe add some other Bayarri's works, like Scrap Trek?

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Is it possible to update the comics? And maybe add some other Bayarri's works, like Scrap Trek?
Problem is, no one can find the rest of the series online, other than on the Enchantae website. Scrap Trek should be easy to find, though, for those who are interested in it.

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Any possibility to get new links for those? I've found scrap trek 2 years ago (black and white version, though).

Reactions: GlaFo

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
i want to know it's possible to support artist with out it's cringe site because i am not very fan to just give my credit card like that paypal don it's better i think