Identify Encontrar un juego

AnthKIngXDth

Sep 25, 2018
Title:Encontrar un juego en Unity; creo
Developer website: No recuerdo
Language: Es en ingles.
Samples: BSDM, Sandbox, POV

Para encontrar un juego que jugue hace un tiempo y que aun no encuentro el nombre, tratare de dar aspecto relevantes que sirvan para encontrarlo o dar una idea.
-Es hecho parece que por una compañia pequeña.
-El juego no solo tenia una campaña o historia principal, en el mismo mencionaba otros projectos y podias a accede a una historia alterna que tenia que ver con aliens o algo asi.
-La historia principal, podias hacerlo o ir a la mazmorra directamente.
-En la mazmorra había todo tipo de artilugios, jaulas, dildos, velas, etc. Podias cambiarlo a modo halloween.
-Podias interactuar con 2 personajes, Una milf tetona rubia o una joven pelirroja, a ambas le podias cambiar el aspecto y para moverlas le dabas ordenes con clic.
-Jugabas en primera persona, y para follar o miar tenias que dar clic a ciertas teclas, para mover tu pene tenias q mover el mouse de una manera muy ortodoxa e incomoda.
-Podias mover a los npc con clic y objetos.
-Tambien se podia salir de la mazmorra hacia el apartamento, pero no recuerdo haber encontrado nada relevante.
-El juego que me recordo mas o menos la jugabilidad fue el hypnolab, pero segun investigue no tienen nada que ver y la gran diferencia es que, en este que describo puedes moverte y follar manualmente.
-Si alguien sabe el nombre por favor ayuda XD tengo mucho rato buscando y perdi el link.

Title:Find a game in Unity; believe

Developer website: I don't remember

Language: It is in English.

Samples: BSDM, Sandbox, POV

To find a game that I've been playing for a while and I still can't find the name, I'll try to give relevant aspects that help find it or give an idea.
-It seems to be made by a small company.
-The game not only had a campaign or main story, in it it mentioned other projects and you could access an alternate story that had to do with aliens or something like that.
-The main story, you could do it or go to the dungeon directly.
-In the dungeon there were all kinds of gadgets, cages, dildos, candles, etc. You could change it to halloween mode.
-You could interact with 2 characters, a busty blonde milf or a young redhead, you could change the appearance of both and to move them you gave them orders by clicking.
-You played in the first person, and to fuck or look you had to click certain keys, to move your penis you had to move the mouse in a very orthodox and uncomfortable way.
-You could move the npc with click and objects.
-You could also leave the dungeon towards the apartment, but I don't remember finding anything relevant.
-The game that more or less reminded me of the gameplay was hypnolab, but as I investigated they have nothing to do with it and the big difference is that, in this one that I describe, you can move and fuck manually.
-If someone knows the name please help XD I've been looking for a long time and I lost the link.