Encountering blue screen on any renpy game

clamori

Feb 11, 2020
I have no issues with any other game, i was recently trying to work on ai images so needed to download py and after that any renpy game started to giving me "clock watchdog timeout" blue screen. both on my pc or on a browser, renpy games does that after playing them a while. im unsure if downloading py have to do anything with this, i have no idea what else can cause that. I tried deleting or updating the py and both did not work.

edit&update: i have my graphics card updated too.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Blue screens are not fun, you should make sure your system and drivers are all updated.

If everything is updated you should check if things aren't overheating while playing, in which case you might need to make some hardware changes/better cooling.

Reactions: morphnet

clamori

Feb 11, 2020
thanks for the comment, I dont think that it gets overheated while playing a renpy VN game since i can play any AAA game with no issues, if it does, then its not because of a hardware issue i would assume. I will check all my drivers and update them and try again. I will be editing this comment(or main one) if anything changes.