End of an era?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's not the first time that the site has been down. IIRC it went down a few months ago aswell.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Oh yeah, replacing bronze with iron, the revolution against monarchism, World War 2 changing the way we treat gender roles due to the lack of men (...that well died), steam locomotives being replaced by electric trains, the internet keeping us all in the light, Y2K, NOPY shutting down...definitely fits the sequence.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
I may sound ignorant, but those seem to be tiny in size... supposedly a backup/replacement website for them isn't that costly, right?
because the games take content out to comply with patreon's rules so they have images/videos ect ect but they tend to be fewer in number, most are just small patches

Reactions: faryak

IWillEatYourFace

May 6, 2017
I feel that way whenever something I use often gets shutdown, but generally something comes around to replace it sooner or later. Hopefully for the better

Jan 21, 2021
Oh yeah, replacing bronze with iron, the revolution against monarchism, World War 2 changing the way we treat gender roles due to the lack of men (...that well died), steam locomotives being replaced by electric trains, the internet keeping us all in the light, Y2K, NOPY shutting down...definitely fits the sequence.
i think he means specifically for this website. does the han dynasty apply to italy?

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
i think he means specifically for this website. does the han dynasty apply to italy?
Everything applies to everything, or at least everything on this world if we're talking about the history...of the world.

That's quite a condensed era if we're just looking at the website, I don't even count it as an era.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I think politicians across the world are doing their best to end everything, not just our era.
So keep calm and wait, nukes launching soon. :giggle: :coffee:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Is it me, or does no more Nopy and the Lewd Patcher being down within weeks feel like the end of an era?
And F95zone allowing very young models in some games to be published here. Even a year ago I did no see so many games like that. Now I see them quite often. It won't end well.

faryak

Dec 14, 2018
because the games take content out to comply with patreon's rules so they have images/videos ect ect but they tend to be fewer in number, most are just small patches
Oh, I just thought it's exclusively meant those code/text incest patches in the attachment section of some games (in my understanding, those are usually a basic "replace [roommate] with [sister], etc." simple codes). But if images/videos are involved, then it makes sense that some will be very large.

And F95zone allowing very young models in some games to be published here. Even a year ago I did no see so many games like that. Now I see them quite often. It won't end well.
If only the rule for fictitious violence in entertainment applied to fictitious sex!
I have quite the joy switching weapons to a particularly sharp sword before beheading the motorcycle rider next to me in that game I just played ... no one is calling me a wannabe murderer!

Oct 31, 2017
If only the rule for fictitious violence in entertainment applied to fictitious sex!
I have quite the joy switching weapons to a particularly sharp sword before beheading the motorcycle rider next to me in that game I just played ... no one is calling me a wannabe murderer!
Difference is that CP laws can include the term "visual representations of" and cite drawings/cartoons as examples, so I'd say that Cobra's not wrong in saying "It won't end well." In fact, I'd agree with the fact there's a game or two on offer here that can get his site nuked, as I doubt there's much leeway when the feds come a knockin' on the servers.

And while I can't speak for what happened to the Incest Patch Depot, I wouldn't be surprised if Nopy shut down due to a constant stream of takedown requests from copyright holders (or those acting on their behalf). As from what I've gathered from reading Torrentfreak, they have a tendency to not even check if it's the content in question before shooting off the request.