Unreal Engine - EndLust Chaos [v2.9 Public] [Daku G]

1. 5.00 star(s)

toast shoe

fun concept i like the idea i wonder where the idea is going but maybe you can add differant characters to play as, more sex scenes make the body more sexy stuff like that. i dont know why this demands 200 characters to wright a revew so fuck it you could add characters like rouge the bat,blaze the cat make there be differant ai monsters like mini bosses that you fight or they fuck you like metal sonic ,big the cat,caos(that water dude) or evenshadow.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Cloud73

Jesus, reduce the shadow saturation.

What's the point of shadow quality as an option if every shadow is an impenetrable ink blot?

Also, just start over on the map design, and put a real UI in place. This is functionally a bad tech demo.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Smudgey

This is for version 2.8
    The animations are pretty good, but everything else sucks.
    The engine kills my PC unless I keep it on the lowest settings, but having graphics set to anything lower than "high" turns everything into pitch black shadows making them unusable.
    Game crashes constantly as well.
    There's nothing to do in the current open-world stage so its just there to waste your time.
    Amy's model looks like her head was slapped onto a rubber doll and for some reason she only gets bigger tits as a one time use power-up that goes away instead having it be the default or an adjustable toggle.
    Also, the camera is anchored to Amy's standing location, meaning if the sex animation moves her model away from that spot you can't adjust it to watch the scene and have to gaze from a distance like some kind of cuck.

If this gets multiple improvements maybe it will go somewhere but it seems like too big of an idea to ever gain any momentum.
    My advice would be to scrap the open world entirely until a substantial amount of sex animations are completed.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

dgxepicx

not bad, pretty kino. Def going in the right direction. Hopefully this does not get abandoned like other projects and sees consistent and/or quality updates Looking forward to the future for this game
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Tempering

Early build, but the animations are really good and the models are well made. It's taxing on my pc thou, that tries to lift of every time I start the game. Plus I really hope this becomes a 2.5D game, cuz right now, it's like a classic 3D Sonic game...which sucks, 3D Sonic always sucks. Thou being able to watch the animations with a 360 camera needs to stay.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

treetoto

You know, I think as a proof of concept it’s fine, but it needs a lot of optimization.
    I can’t say too much else that wouldn’t be obvious but I list some of them.
    Amy (or whoever) should have their custom run cycle (not Sonics )
    Why are the guys not other mobians.

an open world is meaningless unless there are things to do, so I would say make a box to play around in then expand it a little at a time.

also check out sonic robo blast it’s a free 3d sonic for some inspiration;(they don’t like degenerates though so probably don’t mention your game