Unity - Abandoned - ENF Sandbox [v0.0.4] [AfroEasySnack]

1. 1.00 star(s)

mrjohndoelawlz

There is literally nothing to do. There is no ENF content here besides spawning in generic npcs, taking their clothes out from their inventory and watching them walk around embarrassed. It's not even erotic. It's something that anybody could make in Unity over a weekend.

Yet something so incredibly basic is also buggy. You can drag a character but they'll end up underneath you with the physics pushing you upwards. It would be a very simple fix to just disable the player collision with ragdolls but nope.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Grand Duke

As of right now the game plays like one in it's very early stages, I.e: Very unpolished, buggy and clear lack of content or direction. It doesn't play like one that's been out for a year and a half.

I really like the concept and the graphics are great however there is just not much to do right now past that. At the current speed that updates are coming out I would wait at least a year or two before seriously playing this game again.

The game needs to focus on a set direction and stick with it and until it really does that I don't find it worth playing.

Good idea and potential overall but bad execution as it stands right now.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

EPOC16

Its good as a "proof of concept" but there is not a whole lot of content yet. Nothing to really get "excited" over anyway. It wouyld appear that this game has a VERY slow update schedule as well.

I will say that I am interesting in seeing where this goes. It seems interesting. I didnt play the last version but its said there were more options in the original that no longer exist. The reason for the dev is that the code needed reworking, etc. Typical 2nd version type of things thats to be expected.

That said, I look forward to seeing where this goes.