Completed Complete [ENG] Sono Taiju wa Makai o Kurau DeepL dialogue translation

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Made a dialog translation using DeepL for the ( その大樹は魔界を喰らう ) by Softhouse Chara
Also tweaked the and got it running with the russian interface patch as that is needed to fix the wide character problem.

I haven't tested it extensively so there may be bugs but I think I ironed out most of the issues.

There is also a Update patch Ver1.11 around for the game but it doesn't work with this translation.
If anyone knows how to unpack/crack and extract the box.vfs and obj.vfs from the I could update the translation with that stuff.

Translation Download:

Update: Fixed a game breaking bug, fixed some untranslated interface and separate things into different archives and added the Google Image Translated Manual.
Also linked to a folder to keep track of new updates and patches.
You only need Majou MTL 1.01

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
How much poetry is the MTL? Semi-legible? Totally unedited?
It's surprisingly readable.
Still has the usual issue of MTL with pronouns not being accurate to the speaker.
So you will see "he said" when the character is supposed to be female and vice versa.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Hmmm... maybe I'll give it a shot then. The base gameplay concept looks nice enough. Though it's a big shame to just be MTL.

Do you have any suggestions on where to actually acquire the game?

*Edit*
Went through Nyaa... 1 seeder, lol.

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
ill wait until its compatible with the latest game version. hope that someone eXtracted the patch

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
What does the incompatible patch actually change, do you know? DuniX Sometimes they make minor, barely-meaningful corrections, sometimes they add major content or fix crippling bugs.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
What does the incompatible patch actually change, do you know? DuniX Sometimes they make minor, barely-meaningful corrections, sometimes they add major content or fix crippling bugs.
I have the Update readme.
There are a few new traps, some Special Powers are tweaked a bit but nothing major and the major change is there are some extra Difficulty Modes, Heaven and Hell. Not sure if the original game also has a Hard Mode outside of that.
I don't think there are any game breaking bugs.

ill wait until its compatible with the latest game version. hope that someone eXtracted the patch
The problem is the game is pretty hard to crack without knowing what you are doing and I haven't been able to contact the original cracker on anime-sharing.
So it's not likely we will get the update.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
DuniX Long time on talk man! Remember me? I helped you test Demonion 2!
Why don't you request this game and submit your translation in Game Requests?!

Reactions: c4145317