Eng translation/ Thoughts on a Japanese game

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
RJ185178_img_main.jpg
Disclaimer: This is NOT a request for a game
I am just wondering if anyone has translated and or played this game ( ) developed by Milk soft, and what their thoughts on it may be. The art is by Andou Hiroyuki who never fails at drawing exquisite scenes of thicc gals getting hot and heavy, and all game CGs can be seen on e-hentai.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 65103
Disclaimer: This is NOT a request for a game
I am just wondering if anyone has translated and or played this game ( ) developed by Milk soft, and what their thoughts on it may be. The art is by Andou Hiroyuki who never fails at drawing exquisite scenes of thicc gals getting hot and heavy, and all game CGs can be seen on e-hentai.
I searched for both of them (separately because what you've linked it's a "complete edition" which has both of the title in it) and no translation at all. About playing it, sadly I can't answer you since I didn't even know about this game.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Shame, cause this looks awesome to "play". Don't suppose you know anyone who capable of translating VNs?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Shame, cause this looks awesome to "play". Don't suppose you know anyone who capable of translating VNs?
If you want, you can ask for the translation here within the "Translation" section (red color) but I wouldn't count on that. Othewise don't know if you can, but if it's allowed, you can ask for something on the ULMF site. Usually there, someone always decide to pick up some random games, translating them.

Otherwise there are some famous group of translators (fan patch and such, that translated probably most of the VN's that right now are here), but even with them I wouldn't count on that. They decide what translate usually.

Reactions: JJZ-Godd