Dec 14, 2021
Developer:
- TheChosenSock TheChosenSock#8425 thechosensockgames@gmail.com

Looking for:
- Game Dialogue Writer

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- Paid test work first. If you did well - will work together on the main project

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: TheChosenSock#8425
Please contact me in Discord with your previous works / portfolio

Job Description:
- Looking for an experienced English game writer that can make game dialogues from a premade story and description. Not making your own story, but making dialogues from the described story and gameplay. If you have good advices about story - will be happy to hear

Additional comments:
- It will be one of the biggest projects here. I believe in your skill and professionalism

Link to the test work(Read Only):

Last edited:

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Not sure I can work on your project but I am curious about, but some more information would be nice [type of game, type of scenes/kinks, 1st person/3rd person, maybe a preview of what to expect.] Would save on time if you met someone who meets your standards but they left because they find the subject matter unsavory.
Either way hope you find someone.

TheChosenSock

Dec 14, 2021
Not sure I can work on your project but I am curious about, but some more information would be nice [type of game, type of scenes/kinks, 1st person/3rd person, maybe a preview of what to expect.] Would save on time if you met someone who meets your standards but they left because they find the subject matter unsavory.
Either way hope you find someone.
Thanks for comment. I have a test document where all details about the work are described. The test work is pretty much similar what writer will do for actual project. Also sorry, I can't tell any details about the game, but after finding the writer I need I'll tell him all the details about game. Hope you understand me :)

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for comment. I have a test document where all details about the work are described. The test work is pretty much similar what writer will do for actual project. Also sorry, I can't tell any details about the game, but after finding the writer I need I'll tell him all the details about game. Hope you understand me :)
Understandable. Can be a bit daunting sharing details. I would offer my help, but I don't really have much of a portfolio yet.

Radendo

Nov 27, 2021
Hey ChosenSock, I added you on Discord. Is the position still available?
I also have no real portfolio, but I do have experience in writing.
Let me know! Cheers