• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Proofreader] [S>Translator] Unpaid English/Russian translator, part-time proofreader

EverlastingDashie

Aug 4, 2020
Skills:
I'm English to Russian (and vice versa) translator, also I have basic knowledge of German if you have desperate need for it. Russian (C2/Native), English (C1/Advanced), German (A2/Elementary).

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord (EverlastingDashie#1459)
- E-Mail (everlastingdashie@gmail.com)

Employment Type & Rates:
Being merely a beginner I work for the sake of experience

Availability:
Prefferable occupancy is between Hobby and Part-Time

Work Samples:
Mostly irrelevant or confidential (useless)

Additional Comments:
None

I've never had experience making or translating VNs or games in general, but countless years of practice and professional education in this sphere should proove its worth.
My main goal as a translator is to do my part of job accurate and as close to the source material as needed, which I intend to achieve through my knowledge or by directly communicating with writer or developer.
In regards to quality of my performance, I'm aware it's not the best or the quickest, as it's an activity I got into somewhat recently, so I'm hoping I get to join a team and contribute in small ways as gradually honing my skill,
so I can achieve more in future.

I'm looking to just work on one team/project at a time. Concerning topics, I'm ok with working on pretty much anything: safe themes, adult/mature, any genres or lengths.
To contact me - post a message under this topic, DM me in Twitter or get in touch with me in Discord, share a summary of your project and I'll see if I'm interested in it. My discord is EverlastingDashie#1459.

Looking forward to work with you on great projects.