RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow this game has some obscure ass progression points. Been stuck a couple of times already on where to proceed. They just dump you on your ass without any hints of what to do next pretty often. Also "This gate does not open from this side" the game. Gotta keep mental notes of the dozen or so exits/entrances you can't access yet to go back to later. Took me about half an hour to check all of them to see if anything opened up, geez. At least got some extra scenes with Tirma.

Glad I finally found the use for junk, I figured it had to be something with how common it is.

Damn that song in the Alzira Corrupted Mines is intense. Where'd that come from.

Last edited:
Reactions: World enjoyer

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Can someone tell me where to find Ancien Mana ? I miss only that for weapons
You must defeat the mana creatures. You get one for every battle you win.

I miss the second scene with Murder Maiden. Where can I find it?

Don't find Rabi's panties either. Tried the hot spring, but I've only got Tirma's so far :/

Also: How do I get the rights for the Deluxe Suit in the Aurum Company?

I really like the game so far :)

Edit:
Found the panties. But the necessary "condition" is not fulfilled and no idea where to put them :/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: World enjoyer

Dark Seraph

Mar 7, 2018
Does anyone know where to find the mana vessels because i have 3/4. Also how to find string underwear to proccedd with the stripper class?

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the mana vessels because i have 3/4. Also how to find string underwear to proccedd with the stripper class?
You need all 5 pink cards to buy the string underwear at the Aurum Company. You also unlock the "Dance Room".

I don't know how the Mana Vesseln was exactly. I know you can find one in the process of the game. You can get one from Pretty. Another you find in a ruin and the last one from Lione... I think... Don't know anymore :/

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Came back to finish this game recently, but I'm having trouble picking up from where I left off. If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated:

1. I'm up to 3/4 Mana Vessels and can't for the love of me find the last one. I think the third one I got was from some temple ruins under the desert, if that helps.

2. I can't find any clues about completing the quests #60 Deep in the Bookshelf and #62 House of the Heretic. First one says I need an item to reach deeper in, second says I need to find a little gear of some sort...

3. Pink cards? I'm at 3, have no clue how I got them, what they're used for and which ones I'm missing... :unsure:

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
1. As already mentioned I do not know where they all were.
- You can find one just by exploring the world.
- One in the temple ruins after the boss fight.
- One you get from Pretty.
- The last one (I am not sure) you get from Lione. I'm talking about the ruins being explored with Lione.

#60 Try to reach the book from the other side of the bookshelf. You do not need an item.
#62 You will find the gear in the same area. Just make a search.

3. I can't remember 100% where all the cards were.
- You can get one at Faki-Rabi's, I think it was in the house...
- You can get one at the arena. There's a suspicious guy you have to pay 200 points for. He'll give you one.
- One is at Chemica's place in a little box hidden a little bit.

I can't remember where the other two are :/

Dark Seraph

Mar 7, 2018
I am trying to track down the foil pink card and one NPC said that an adventurer working at a warehouse has it, does anyone know the warehouse in question?

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
I can't for the love of me find where/how to get more Mana-Calling Seeds to summon the elemental avatars. I think I was given a few as part of the initial quest, but I haven't seen any vendors selling them. Any help here?

And for those stuck at 3/4 Mana Vessels:

Last edited:

Volke

Aug 14, 2017
I am trying to track down the foil pink card and one NPC said that an adventurer working at a warehouse has it, does anyone know the warehouse in question?
Windswept Village, the girl that was guarding the storage room in the old couple's basement.

I can't for the love of me find where/how to get more Mana-Calling Seeds to summon the elemental avatars. I think I was given a few as part of the initial quest, but I haven't seen any vendors selling them. Any help here?
The only way I've seen to get more Mana-calling Seeds is to make them with the Alchemy skill.
They require 1 Magic Crystal and 1 Mana Remnant each. Alchemy really is wonderful for item farming.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Here's a quick reference sheet for all the Pink Cards, Panties and Mana Vessels for anyone who might need it in the future.

Last edited:

Volke

Aug 14, 2017
I'm still stuck at 29/30 Junk to finish the last event I need; it's Gold Skulltulas all over again. Is there a way to track which one I'm missing without having to... scrape every map in the game?
Can't say as to the specific one you're missing, but in the Haven Inn, the girl with the red hat will give you random items in exchange for Mana Remnants. One of the potential items is Junk. Might do the trick.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Can't say as to the specific one you're missing, but in the Haven Inn, the girl with the red hat will give you random items in exchange for Mana Remnants. One of the potential items is Junk. Might do the trick.
Cheers, I ended up going hunting for it; took a while but I found it in the end!

Definitely one of the most enjoyable H-Game experiences I've had. Clocked just over 33 hours of gameplay after wrapping up all events, quests, logs and achievements. The art, gameplay, story and impeccable translation all came together for a fantastic package.

Now I can finally move on to Awake.
Edit: Fuck. Here we go again... :KEK:

Last edited:

Volke

Aug 14, 2017
Does anyone know all the classes you can become it seems i am miising 1 or 2
Aside from the staring classes, there's:

Queen - Castle of Solitude.
Valkyrie - Ancient Wolf's Tree.
Dark Lord - Prison of Losers.
Nightmare - Garbage Dump.
Battlemage - Crystal Settlement.
Mechanic - City of Iron, bring her a Saltwater.
Alchemist - Flooded Cave.
Stripper - Aurum Company Base, then Haven's Pink Card shop.
Joker - Ashvale Dungeon.

Last edited:

Dark Seraph

Mar 7, 2018
Aside from the staring classes, there's:

Queen - Castle of Solitude.
Valkyrie - Ancient Wolf's Tree.
Dark Lord - Prison of Losers.
Nightmare - Garbage Dump.
Battlemage - Crystal Settlement.
Mechanic - City of Iron, bring her a Saltwater.
Alchemist - Flooded Cave.
Stripper - Aurum Company Base, then Haven's Pink Card shop.
Joker - Ashvale Dungeon.
Oh i knew i was missing some it was the dark lord one. Many thanks !

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
In post game, are there the chikens like in Awake? (and reincarnation?) Where can you find the eternal items for making your equipement?

ZoteTheMighty

May 29, 2019
Cheers, I ended up going hunting for it; took a while but I found it in the end!

Definitely one of the most enjoyable H-Game experiences I've had. Clocked just over 33 hours of gameplay after wrapping up all events, quests, logs and achievements. The art, gameplay, story and impeccable translation all came together for a fantastic package.

Now I can finally move on to Awake.
Edit: Fuck. Here we go again... :KEK:

Since you completed the game, what classes do you recommend using for each character? I seem to be getting stuck quite a bit when it comes to equipment and classes since I'm losing lots of battles now (Post-game)

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Since you completed the game, what classes do you recommend using for each character? I seem to be getting stuck quite a bit when it comes to equipment and classes since I'm losing lots of battles now (Post-game)
Except for 'Mother of All Life' and 'Being of Myth' since they require very specific setups, this is the party composition I used with great success across pretty much the entire game:

Rabi - Bow Assassin (Massive single-target nukes)
Uula - Acolyte (Heal/Res/Cleanses/SP Battery)
Nyx - Battlemage (Massive aoe nukes)
Tirma - Warrior (Taunter/Sponge/Wide Block)

I cross-classed a lot of them to pick up useful passives from other jobs, mostly acolyte for the SP cost reduction passives. Queen/Striker/Warrior have very useful +ATK/+DEF passives as well.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
The last 2 things i need to do before my grind session for those 4 elemental bosses are to find ancient mana (im not sure if im unlucky with drops or hunting in the wrong spot but i cant find any) and i cant locate which guardian i need to beat to do the tier 3 challenge in the great arena.

These have been causing me some issues especially the ancient mana locations so a tip would be greatly appreciated

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
you get 1 Ancient mana everytime you defeat any of the incarnation of manas. As for the tier 3 challenge of the arena,i'm not exactly sure of the unlock conditions, but it's either defeating the 4 incarnations of mana, or defeating the mother of all life, or completing the pagadol questline.

If you're looking for the items REQUIRED to fight the incarnation of manas, then you need the mana-calling seeds. You can make those using the skill Alchemy from the alchemist class (you might need to obtain a high enough alchemy recipe though).

A tip for fighting the incarnation of manas: if you're having a bit of trouble, try getting some of the gears from the great arenas. You can repeat tier 2 challenges until you get everyone a hat of the strong/cloak of the strong + shield of the strong, and whatever weapon that fits their class.

(I recommend the dagger for DPS class, book for your healer, sword for your tank, and staff for your mage).
The other half is building your classes properly. Melee DPS should pick up +atk passives from the striker and queen class, and all the skills from the top of the mechanic class (breaker drill,chain blade,megaton arm.) If you have enough skill points leftover, pick up the +5% crit and +20% crit from the assassin class. Finally, switch to the dark lord class for passive increased dodge chances (and overall better average stats for boss battles).

Sword is useful for your tank because you can pick up cure slash in the warrior tree and have her support too. Your tank should also pick up incite from the nightmare or valkyrie class. I prefer to have my tank as a valkyie class because of overall decent stats and high defence/stats.

I built my healer to also be a debuffer. It's especially useful to pick up corruption from the nightmare class (sets enemy defense/magic defense to 0 for 1 turn, has a 10 turn cooldown), because along the way you also get +mdef bonuses. All the heal skills in the acolyte classes scale off mdef,so it makes your heals better too.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes