Seeking "Enhanced" Love Interest/Girlfriend with a slutty personality (bonus if we can change her appearance: Hair, Tan lines, Clothes)

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Hi. Im looking for games that have a love interest (or girlfriend) that has a slutty personality and is enhanced.

Enhanced - Fake Boobs and/or Ass and/or Lips

NO NTR or anything close to it.

The love interest talks about her fake attributes.
She teases the MC by asking him to buy her more enhancements.
(She does not have to have everything. She can only have fake boobs for example. I just want it to be a talking point and acknowledge it)

The love interest does not talk about her past sexual experiences and we do not see it.
No dreams, no flashbacks, no talking about it at all.
No sloppy seconds too. I mean we do not see her fuck others (or dating) others before getting with the MC.

The love interest/girlfriend does not flirt with others.
She may be slutty, but she only flrts and teases the MC. She is loyal
(She can still flirt and tease the MC in front of others. Public sex is ok)

Harem and Incest do NOT matter
I do not care if its a harem game or an incest game. As long as the Love interest in question is the main girl or one of the main ones.
I pref if the game is not a harem tho

Its a BONUS if we can actually dress her up and enhance her, Tan lines
This is not a must. But it would be cool if we can change her clothes, hair color and hair style. Also if we can actually buy her fake tits/ass/lips
Maybe even add tattoos too. And Tan lines (I find tan lines very sexy)

The only game I have manged to find with a enhanced love interest/girlfriend with a slutty personality is Nicole from Depravity
In that game, Nicole becomes the girlfriend of the MC.
She has fake boobs and talks a lot about them (because she compares herself to her sister who is natural). She also teases and asks the MC to buy her a New pair of boobs :D
She is loyal and does not go for others. She does not flirt with anyone except the MC because she tries to make the relationship work since she has never had a boyfrind before (she has slept with a few people , but nothing serious. And we never see or hear about her past. She just likes to have fun, but she is not a whore. She has never been in 3ways, spit roast, gangbangs etc ...).
She has a very slutty/perverted personality. She always tries to make things sexual with the MC and talks about sex stuff almost all the time. But she has her sweet/none sexual moments too. Her 1st anal experience was with the MC too <3
In some ways she even pushes the harem in the game. She even asked the MC to have a competition, where She and her sister will suck off the MC and whoever makes him cum first wins lol

I have look through the "Corruption" tag, but I cant find what im looking for :(
I hope someone can help and recommend something

NO HTML games. I noticed that most of the html games are games with pictures from real life women. Thats not what im looking for.
No Japanese games if possible. You can recommend them if nothing else comes to mind.
Im looking for games that use game models, honey select models, DAZ models etc ...
(Renpy, RPGM, Unity)