VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Enjo Kosai [v1.0] [Lemon Mint Soft]

1. 5.00 star(s)

persea

It is a short sexy visual novel, but I enjoyed it and I believe it completely serves its purpose. It does not have a great story, but the text is just enough not to be boring and immerse oneself into the story and the character. Most of the choices you have to make only produce little scene variations, but for the most part that is ok. The renders are not the best out there but they are good enough to paint a pretty nice picture. The only con I can think of is that you cannot choose to skip scenes. This is a minor inconvenience, but for example, I am not into footjobs, so I have to press the skip button to go through it.

In any case congrats for your game dev, I liked it and because of that. I am giving a chance to your other game, even though, people are trying to bomb it with their reviews. Hopefully I will be greatly surprised as it happened with this one.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

dbp5ca

Really fun short game. I'm a big fan of the Honey Select style games and this hits all the right buttons. While it is "short" it has a fully realized storyline which is both sexy and rather thoughtful. As an older guy who has been to Japan a few times, this scenario is a straight up fantasy for me :)
    Pros: The models are excellent and the animations are quire enjoyable. There is a wide variety of sexual positions between the MC and Rin. The story is quite well written and the English is strong.
    Cons: Hmm, can't really think of any except that I would have liked to see a continuation of the storyline between the hard done by office man and the young, nympho teen. I see that there is another game with Rin but unfortunately the MC doesn't appear to be the same guy.

All in all an excellent game which holds together extremely well. For a first game, this is an amazing start and I wish the developer much success as they continue developing newer games.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Skalli

It's a game more on the short side but that's not a bad thing. Apparently the first game of the Dev, but wouldn't notice if he didn't mention it.
    I liked the style of the game a lot. Didn't know the gyaru thing before, but fits the game well. The characters have a nice chemistry, and within the context of the story the actions make total sense.
    I think the girl looks great, and since I prefer smaller boobies she was perfect for me, so I enjoyed it a lot! MC is kind of a loser, but it's nice to see that there is character development even in a short game like this. Fits the story well.
    Also it has some animations which are well made. I enjoyed the internal view (like this kind of thing).
    The good ending was satisfying for me, but didn't like the bad endings much (which is fine in general, who likes bad endings?).
    In the final part of the game you can choose different locations for sex scenes. Great idea but they don't affect each other. Meaning if you tried something in another scene and try the same thing in this scene, the dialog is as if they do it the first time. Makes sense too, but could be improved. Since it's just a very minor thing it doesn't affect my impression on the game.
    Would actually love to see the game continued. The next game seems to have the same character? So maybe there is a kind of continuation. If not, fine too! Loved the game and look forward to see more from the author.
    Minor pet peeve: Some dialog lines have the wrong character as speaker, but in the context it's clear that just the names have been mixed up, no big deal either. Usually it's just one line per scene.

TL;DR: Short but fun game, good ideas, great dialogs. Worth a try especially if one enjoys sex crazed girls with smaller boobies!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

funkyW1nkerB3an

I genuinely like it.

The game authentically embraces the absurdity of what it is and runs with it. It's short, small scale, linearity makes it stronger and is used to the game's advantage. It's not the best on the site with much stronger contenders around but it is memorable, interesting, and has a sense of light-hearted, over the top fun I get from few games here. In short, it's unique.

It's a character focused piece. Kosai is genuinely charming, enduring, sketchy, and borderline crazy in a fun way. I get that putting her in any situation would make it become a hilarious disaster. The protagonist is a bumbling moron being taken for a ride. There isn't much more to it, but it is well executed.

I haven't had any technical problems with it. There isn't much in the way of gameplay. It makes up for it in style and execution. Even if it is one sequence of content.

For the dev, I'd like to see more. Good job.