Unreal Engine - Enjoy the Silence [Beta3] [Liard]

1. 1.00 star(s)

djtiesto666

On december 2023 completely unplayable! You can just walk and if you trying to make sex, camera just say you to fuck off. If you try to chenge camera - girl say you to fuck off and falls into infinity.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Alex_Horn

Okay, Enjoy the Silence

Well, I don't know what to praise here or what to look at, but I see many people like the beautiful room and some elf with a penis, it's just beautiful, and I caught myself thinking that we decided to rate the room, and the room here is 5 out of 5...

As for me, the best thing here is the main menu bug, the idea is good, interesting interaction with objects, but damn, guys, this is just a room and a couple of sex animations, where is the adventure like with the Lusty Argonian Maid? The elf doesn't say anything, silent bastard, and forever walks with his penis, inconvenient camera (well, maybe someone finds it convenient, but it's not that important), what's important is that, damn it, it's just a room and an elf with a penis.

Yes, yes, the Lusty Argonian Maid is just an analogy and nothing more. I'm not blind and see that it's not Skyrim, but when people stop evaluating the room and the ability just walk , no, there's a bit of an original idea here, it's a plus. As I already mentioned, interacting with the surrounding environment, i.e., with the room using the mouse, is good. But we don't have anything else here except for the elf with a penis and a confined space.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Amte

I haven't checked out VR – still, nice aesthetic, looks real. The more you could customize and even switch out characters and places, the more it might make video creation or other simulation software obsolete regarding this phantasy setting. It's the potential. Keep at it, anyway.

UI bugs out here and there, be careful when opening the menu.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

braiden

Very buggy and requires constant app restarts to get working, as well as the VR just straight up not working. With all that said this has an insane amount of potential so far, very excited to see where this goes. With more clothes, partner selections as well as poses this game would easily be a 5/5.