VN - Ren'Py - Enlargements [Ep. 1] [Vilelab]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dantheman131

Great game so far (early stage, not a lot of content yet). The renders are very high quality with realistic pussies and cocks. It doesn't have too much story and no grind, and you can control how the girls react, giving you control of how perverted you want the sex to be. Some of the best cum renders I have seen. Pretty good animations too.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AnimeHentaiGamer

love the game. always wanted to see these 3 girls be sluts that we knew they always were. I hope the mc fron the original game makes an appearence and the nurse girl gets with the blakc dude. good animations and sex scenes for all 3 girls are hot!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

evilkitty97

Truly excellent.
    The routes has multiple options with amazing flow of corruption.

Having multiple protagonists that are connected with each other yet on different journeys makes this game really interesting for the long run, makes me super excited for more updates soon.
    Despite being sort of a demo, its a demo with great worth.
    Protagonists are truly hot and good looking.
    Animations are decent.
    The script is incredible but the plot seems rushed.

Overall, its an amazing game that I would keep my tabs on from here on out.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

michelita

If you enjoy old/young, blackmail, submission and a quick fap this the stuff right here. If not then this game is not for you.

There are choices and a resistence path if that appeals to you but you'll likely end up missing all the sex scenes.

Very high quality renders and all the girls are beautiful.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

mark19

excellent game, very well done graphics, I can only imagine some criticizing because the scenes with old men (I think it's a bit different fetish) the rendering is very well done, congratulations to the creator... I hope they have a great success... in the future I can support .
  6. 1.00 star(s)

AgnorWolf

This is honestly impossible to give anything more than one star, This "game" is just 3 almost identical scenes with 3 different characters. There is no story, plot, motivations, character development. nothing. It takes about 5 -10 minutes to play through and im being generous with that.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Donjoe81

Enlargements [Ep.1]

Okay let's not get carried away here. The game isn´t bad, but giving it 5* reviews for some odd reasons like potential or because it isn´t grindy, must be a bad joke.
    I do like the visuals, the idea of having three protagonists is cool, and I do like the premise of the game.
    But you´d expect far more content for an Episode of a game.
    There´s no “long gameplay” and I also don´t see the “fantastic story” here, like the first reviewer said.
    In fact, I don´t see a story at all, but only multiple blackmail scenarios.
    It would be totally fine for a demo, but if the following episodes are also short like this one, I just don´t see a reason to wait for the next episodes and also don´t see much longevity here.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for (EP.1 ) is:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Graphics
    + Fantastic Story
    + No Grinding
    + Long Game Play
    + Finaly more Action
    + Different Charaters

Cons
    :

Conclusion:
    Damn Good Story and I Love the Characters. Three different ones to choses from, or you can Play all of Them, Great Hot Scenes with Face fuck etc.
    Love to see more from this Dev.

Last Words:
    Damn worth The Download