2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
game_menu_final.png

Overview:
He is just an 18-year-old kid who falls from one bad situation to another – worse. Everything changes after another conviction when his mother is called by the school principal. The subsequent punishment permanently changes the way he accepts his relatives...
This is a story in which you are tracking the birth of a bad guy who may not be that evil as it seems...​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-03
Release Date: 2020-09-01
Developer: MiloHazeFetishFactory - - -
Censored: No
Version: Part 1 (Day 1 and Day 2) + Part 2 (Day 3, Day 4 and Day 4_2)
Language: English
Sequel: Enslaver Dark Path
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
PART 2
(Includes Day 3 + Day 4 + Day 4.2)
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

PART 1
(Includes DAY 1 + DAY2)
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
Italian Translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

therapist_part04_test.png therapist_part06_fuck01_test.png jasonroom_scene0203_test - Copy.png bathroom_punish_test.png jasonroom_scene02_test - Copy.png bathroom_punish_scene02_test.png bathroom_scene04_footjob_test_171850.png bathroom_punish_pussy_test.png bathrom_scene05_titsjob_test_145449.png scene05.png bathrom_scene04_titsjob_test.png realkitchen_scene02_suck03_080216.png scene06.png test97.png test96.png background.png elevator_jason_grab_ass15_123154.png scene01_test.png test5.png test4.png auntsroom_test1.png auntsroom_test2.png momroom_scene03_full.png momroom_enter01.png test_2.png momroom_enter02.png downstairs_jason_mom.png jason_room_jason_phone_bed.png momroom_scene01_47.png psyhologist_waitingroom_backdrop02_hover.png rope_scene01.png elevator_scene40.png round02_01.png wake04.png realkitchen_jason_end.png game_menu2.png jason_room_mom_spank_test.png test_234341.png test_fuck_005048.png day04_2_homeoffice_forced_test.png day04_homeoffice_test_082606.png

Last edited by a moderator:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Enslaver-The Beginning [Intro] [MiloHaze FetishFactory] - Original Size: 700MB

Download Win (180MB): - - -

Jun 13, 2018
Story plot sounds interesting but I'll wait till we're out of intro before playing this one. I hate it when I play something and run out of things to do when it just starts to get good. So hope to see this game grow.

Reactions: RY0N

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..it needs a rape tag...immediately..the principal rapes the secretary quite viciously..it aint roleplay because she is terrified...the MC is corrupt AF lol..and a frikkin dwarf it seems...the game is too hateful and angry for me..it'll tick some peoples boxes..but i shall depart here and not cast shade on these pastures any longer.
also..corruption tag needed..magic?(he has powers to control)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Entering the kitchen after getting kicked out of the living room when the mom and aunt have a private talk causes an error. After that scene mom takes the phone again and from then on every try to open a door causes an error until the game crashes when you click into the zone where the "downstairs" button should be.

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Entering the kitchen after getting kicked out of the living room when the mom and aunt have a private talk causes an error. After that scene mom takes the phone again and from then on every try to open a door causes an error until the game crashes when you click into the zone where the "downstairs" button should be.

Ok. Thanks for the bug reported. Tonight or tomorrow I'll try to fix it and release the new update. For now, I can advise you not to enter the kitchen after the first scene. There is nothing more there. :) I'm testing the game, but on the main line. I guess I missed checking out all the labels.

Sorry.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Ok. Thanks for the bug reported. Tonight or tomorrow I'll try to fix it and release the new update. For now, I can advise you not to enter the kitchen after the first scene. There is nothing more there. :) I'm testing the game, but on the main line. I guess I missed checking out all the labels.

Sorry.
Good luck with fixing it.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
ok..it needs a rape tag...immediately..the principal rapes the secretary quite viciously..it aint roleplay because she is terrified...the MC is corrupt AF lol..and a frikkin dwarf it seems...the game is too hateful and angry for me..it'll tick some peoples boxes..but i shall depart here and not cast shade on these pastures any longer.
also..corruption tag needed..magic?(he has powers to control)
Thanks for the info, skipping it then.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I dunno why u posting and marketing yo game here cuz yo game is about monsters not about INCEST. It seem to me that u dont know where u are. Lost in genre man. U suposed to marketing yo game in yo genre or among comments from other game similar genre.

>>>>>>>>>>>
And to other guy who posted compressed version: grazias mate, I will try it now amigo.
???????

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes