[S>Artist 2D] Paid Enthusiastic 2D artist looking to draw for you! [PAYPAL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Spikca

Apr 8, 2024
Who am I?

Hey there! I'm Spikca. I'm a 22 years old artist from Mexico. I'm (of course) extremely fluent on english, so communication will never be a problem between you and me.
I've been drawing for a couple of years, and now I'm finally looking for devs or projects here to work on.
So, if you're looking for a girl who can give your game an unique style, why don't you give me shot? I'll be happy to work with you!

Skills:
  • Fantasy/Medieval style
  • Furries/Animals
  • Curvy bodies
  • Hyper
  • Gore
Preferred method of contact:
  • Discord: mareleyn

Employment Type & Rates:
  • Sketches: $20
  • Full Renders: $50
  • Per hour: $10 (I'm looking to be viable for small teams or start ups!)

Availability:
  • If you're seeing this then I'm currently AVAILABLE and LOOKING FOR WORK!

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Please don't take this as rudeness or criticism, but I must say that your art has a strong distinctive style that is not very mainstream.

I think you might get more interest if you show your versatility, and post some samples of humans, background, scenes as well.

Reactions: Spikca

Spikca

Apr 8, 2024
Please don't take this as rudeness or criticism, but I must say that your art has a strong distinctive style that is not very mainstream.

I think you might get more interest if you show your versatility, and post some samples of humans, background, scenes as well.
You're right, it's just that I focused on furry commissions that required less dynamic poses. I'm working on getting wilder references to show my skill level, thanks for pointing that out c:

Reactions: Hampy! and osanaiko
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote