Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
An NTR multi-route game having a route where the MC gets revenge is fine.
But as a single route game, I don't think it would be appealing. The point of an NTR game is the MC getting screwed over. If I don't want the MC to get screwed over, then it makes sense to just play a non-NTR game.

Can you explain why you'd like an NTR revenge game?
when u can get revenge after coming through hell its especially sweet, so i get the guy.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
eNTRustedEverwhite-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Running off the provided save I cant do anything after exploring the forest with the cats. Most areas tell me go back to school or they just bounce me off the exits. But trying to go back to school bounces me off the exit too. :/

star12341

Apr 19, 2020
An NTR multi-route game having a route where the MC gets revenge is fine.
But as a single route game, I don't think it would be appealing. The point of an NTR game is the MC getting screwed over. If I don't want the MC to get screwed over, then it makes sense to just play a non-NTR game.

Can you explain why you'd like an NTR revenge game?
I think there is a good chunk of people (including me) who don't actually enjoy watching Male MC get screwed over. That isn't particularly hot. Sometimes I can get some gratification if the MMC is loathsome or such a complete loser that he deserves to lose their partner- but rather with MMC I get off to the anxiety of having the NTR happen and I often enjoy trying to prevent it so that when it happens my own in game helplessness mirrors the MMC's helplessness..
I think it's important for NTR games to have a good ending even if it has 1 CG only because it gives the player choice.
That choice is hot and its important. You get to choose the NTR if it's a FMC - in which case - the in game choices reflect the depravity of FMC - and that helps me buy into the corruption.
Or if its MMC then you get the anxiety that I also enjoy.

B

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
I think there is a good chunk of people (including me) who don't actually enjoy watching Male MC get screwed over. That isn't particularly hot. Sometimes I can get some gratification if the MMC is loathsome or such a complete loser that he deserves to lose their partner- but rather with MMC I get off to the anxiety of having the NTR happen and I often enjoy trying to prevent it so that when it happens my own in game helplessness mirrors the MMC's helplessness..
I think it's important for NTR games to have a good ending even if it has 1 CG only because it gives the player choice.
That choice is hot and its important. You get to choose the NTR if it's a FMC - in which case - the in game choices reflect the depravity of FMC - and that helps me buy into the corruption.
Or if its MMC then you get the anxiety that I also enjoy.

B
That just goes to show many fetishes are not compatible. When I have to make a choice to have NTR it completely ruines it for me. If the MMC also cheats it is ruined for me. If the MMC ended up getting revenge or getting another girl and forgetting the one he lost, ruined.

If you are going to have routes they need to happen early on in the game and be clear. But truthfully, even choosing a route takes me out of it a bit.

PickyPockety

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
What can be updated is mainly that too few people know the author's game. I promoted your game on other forums a few days ago, and many people have not heard of it, looking forward to the update
Hey man, I really appreciate that. Thank you so much

Aug 6, 2024
I love your idea of ntr. The writing in my opinion is top notch, not just another "rape the girl behind the cuck". But I have to ask why the widely differing art styles. Ngl some of it looks like shit (I'm sorry), some of it looks well drawn and the rest looks a bit ai generated. Even the better drawn ones look like drawn from different artists. Did you commision multiple artists for this game?

explodingplastic

Feb 12, 2020
not sure if i just reached the end of this version but theres a point where the MC wants to talk to his mom and he cant find her and he tries to wake up his dad and he cant. does anyone know where the mother is?

Willbreaker99

Aug 6, 2019
Save often. There's quite a few bugs. Some of the bugs get saved so reloading the game doesn't. I ran into one after hearing the noises in the school shed, then entering the school instead of leaving. Had to reload an earlier save. My latest one keeps telling me I need to go to school but I bounce of the edge whenever I try. Running back into my home leads to a black screen. I can still exit the home and go outdoors fine though. Not that there's much point since there's no where to go. And I can't go to the fort. The real kicker is I accidentally overwrote my previous save slot and not sure if I have the will to basically start the game all over.

I added the save if someone wants to take a look. I had to rename the filed from .rmmsave to .save to share it so that will have to be changed back.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaden000

PickyPockety

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
I love your idea of ntr. The writing in my opinion is top notch, not just another "rape the girl behind the cuck". But I have to ask why the widely differing art styles. Ngl some of it looks like shit (I'm sorry), some of it looks well drawn and the rest looks a bit ai generated. Even the better drawn ones look like drawn from different artists. Did you commision multiple artists for this game?
Top notch? You are exaggerating a little bit. And yeah, I do commission different artists; I gotta work with the budget man, haha.
Save often. There's quite a few bugs. Some of the bugs get saved so reloading the game doesn't. I ran into one after hearing the noises in the school shed, then entering the school instead of leaving. Had to reload an earlier save. My latest one keeps telling me I need to go to school but I bounce of the edge whenever I try. Running back into my home leads to a black screen. I can still exit the home and go outdoors fine though. Not that there's much point since there's no where to go. And I can't go to the fort. The real kicker is I accidentally overwrote my previous save slot and not sure if I have the will to basically start the game all over.

I added the save if someone wants to take a look. I had to rename the filed from .rmmsave to .save to share it so that will have to be changed back.
I appreciate you telling me; I'll try to fix it and update the link. If there are any other bugs, lmk. Usually I provide a map fix link on my Discord. If you want a fix fast, it would be convenient to just replace the map in your data folder.

zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022
That just goes to show many fetishes are not compatible. When I have to make a choice to have NTR it completely ruines it for me. If the MMC also cheats it is ruined for me. If the MMC ended up getting revenge or getting another girl and forgetting the one he lost, ruined.

If you are going to have routes they need to happen early on in the game and be clear. But truthfully, even choosing a route takes me out of it a bit.
kinda aggree with u but i want to choose route at the ending, not just watching they pregnant fuck, we married with the girl then the end... it just boooooring, we already played a guy with brain issue then the ending is only that... its really boring, why don't the creator make a different ending that include the brain issue ?? go berserk kill every one or become mental retard ?? i mean most MC in NTR game is idiot in the 1st place.

Reactions: LordFrz
Aug 6, 2024
Top notch? You are exaggerating a little bit. And yeah, I do commission different artists; I gotta work with the budget man, haha.
yeah maybe not top notch, but I like the creativity still. There are too much shitty ntr rpg out there I guess so other than the arts, the I like this one story very much~

HanatanYurica

May 15, 2022
I don't normally comment here but i just want to say this game has been great (aside from the black screen bugs) so far.

NTR games are some of the hardest to write because not only you need a proper build up for the final drop (girl being taken) to be good, but also the build up cant be dull and dragging or it will just straight bore people out. Not to mention a lot of these build ups plots can be cliche as they are commonly used across different NTR games.

Again, im surprised how this game manages to be this captivating despite the inconsistencies in arts, which usually is a huge immersion break. It sort of brings me back to a few years ago when i first encountered this genre playing a Japanese ADV with the girl dating the MC, with serious family and financial issues and led her into prostituting and depravity.

I supported you on Patreon, wish you continue to develop the game and in the future if you can keep the art style consistent that would be the best.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Last time I played this most of the content was brown haired girl and her route seemed pretty far along.
What progress did the development make in the meantime?

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes