Phosbestrock

May 7, 2020
Last time I played this most of the content was brown haired girl and her route seemed pretty far along.
What progress did the development make in the meantime?
Her content is pretty much done from what I understand, which means the main story should start in an update or two.
This might be a good time to play it, but I recommend saving often as there are still many game breaking bugs

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

luiz

Apr 30, 2017
Save often. There's quite a few bugs. Some of the bugs get saved so reloading the game doesn't. I ran into one after hearing the noises in the school shed, then entering the school instead of leaving. Had to reload an earlier save. My latest one keeps telling me I need to go to school but I bounce of the edge whenever I try. Running back into my home leads to a black screen. I can still exit the home and go outdoors fine though. Not that there's much point since there's no where to go. And I can't go to the fort. The real kicker is I accidentally overwrote my previous save slot and not sure if I have the will to basically start the game all over.

I added the save if someone wants to take a look. I had to rename the filed from .rmmsave to .save to share it so that will have to be changed back.
Can´t utilize your file, can you zip it?

Aug 6, 2024
so I assume trisha story is ending? What happens next? Are we going through a timeskip next or something? Or are we going to see something else before that? (like his mom hehehe~)

Frisi_

Mar 12, 2019
But the girl is not any of the ones on the cover posted, its a different girl. (pony tail girl in the other previews) While I could be wrong, its seems to me we are getting a fast corruption of the MC's childhood friend before we get a timeskip to him going to defeat the demon king, which will include the cover page girls in his party along with the school bully.
Thx a lot. Was too confused why the cover has other girls than the one in-game. I sadly don't bother anymore to involve in dev posts, because i was too often dissapointed by developers.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
eNTRusted Everwhite [v.0.4.5] [PickyPockety] - Compressed

Win [239 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
so are we at white hair girl yet that's what I'm waiting for tbh if dev is here post a changelog would entice people to get patreon if they knew what content you'd get. Me for example the white hair girl and post prologue content I'm interested in i think for people it's tedious looking or asking the forum how far we are. Some people won't check, if saw the content got up to this point in an easy succinct way I'd shell out some cash but it would give a more concrete idea for people looking in and drum up more interest.

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes