Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
PickyPockety I had a little issue with your game. When I wanted to delete the demo again two files could not be deleted. Even after restart and several other things that was impossible. It told me the "files were not there" despite showing them. The files had 1KB and were called "Y" and "Japanese Royalty Free Music" (the latter is not the exact name, but it was a name like that). You maybe will have to check that, because I tested it and redownloaded the game and unzipped it again and the same thing happened.

If anybody has the same issues:
- go and open "cmd" (the command prompt)
- type "cd" (change directories) and the directory in which the file is in (the exact folder)
- type [space]dir /x
- now it should list all the original file names
- mark the file name of the file, press ctrl + c
- type "del [filename]" (for copying the filename just press ctrl + v)

now the file should be deleted and then you can close cmd and delete the folder(s)

PickyPockety

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
PickyPockety I had a little issue with your game. When I wanted to delete the demo again two files could not be deleted. Even after restart and several other things that was impossible. It told me the "files were not there" despite showing them. The files had 1KB and were called "Y" and "Japanese Royalty Free Music" (the latter is not the exact name, but it was a name like that). You maybe will have to check that, because I tested it and redownloaded the game and unzipped it again and the same thing happened.

If anybody has the same issues:
- go and open "cmd" (the command prompt)
- type "cd" (change directories) and the directory in which the file is in (the exact folder)
- type [space]dir /x
- now it should list all the original file names
- mark the file name of the file, press ctrl + c
- type "del [filename]" (for copying the filename just press ctrl + v)

now the file should be deleted and then you can close cmd and delete the folder(s)
Right, thanks for the information. I'm aware of this problem but couldn't pinpoint it. All I know is that if you wanted to delete it completely, you had to use Winrar and choose "Delete files after archiving."

Reactions: Thecatbred

Ghost1Zero

Jan 6, 2023
So question does the Mc build a connection/enter a physical relationship with any of the girls in this or is he more of a spectator there for the game to be NTR?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Huh checked patreon and the game is quite a few versions ahead, but the patreon is pretty small.

You do you, but I think with a starting project, you do want some public releases, preferably regularly, so you pop off on the release screen on f95zone, so more people flock to your project and trickle into patreon.

This is a pirate site, but at the same time most patrons you get is exactly from these sites. People dont just browse patreon for lewd games.

Phosbestrock

May 7, 2020
But seriously, dev should release some free updates from time to time.
As it is now, it looks abandoned, most people won't even try to play the game because of that

PickyPockety

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
But seriously, dev should release some free updates from time to time.
As it is now, it looks abandoned, most people won't even try to play the game because of that
Hello, I'm actually planning to release a free version here, but since I used a few minor AI images in one or two scenes and saw a lot of people here not happy for it, I kind of take a hold of it until I change it to a drawn image. But if you guys don't mind, I guess I can slap up a newer version.

ChrisWesker95

Apr 1, 2020
Hello, I'm actually planning to release a free version here, but since I used a few minor AI images in one or two scenes and saw a lot of people here not happy for it, I kind of take a hold of it until I change it to a drawn image. But if you guys don't mind, I guess I can slap up a newer version.
I'm looking forward to that update, thank you

nijifger

Feb 1, 2022
What can be updated is mainly that too few people know the author's game. I promoted your game on other forums a few days ago, and many people have not heard of it, looking forward to the update

Reactions: PickyPockety

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
The only people who will complain are probably not playing the game anyways. I will say, if its temporary ai then label it. But if its the final product, that's fine just be sure to list ai as a tag. And accept that some people will be mad, but who cares.

Reactions: KiGa

GinSchiffer

Sep 18, 2022
i am ready to cum! thankiu! :LOL:

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes