HTML Completed Envying Celina [Supersy Games]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
envying celina.jpg

Overview:
So, what’s the game? Well, you don’t play as Luke in this game, nor do you play as Celina. there are a few references in Inspiring Celina to Celina’s friend, April, who was originally going to have a larger role before being written out aside from a conversation in the coffee shop and from one of the endings.
April is, of course, a woman, who is much more social than her best friend- although Celina has opened up a bit since the previous game, thanks to Luke. Having a female main character will make writing and producing images for the game a bit harder than before, but it’s a challenge we welcome!​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-03
Release Date: 2016-10-17
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
- -

envying celina.jpg beach1.jpg beach13s.jpg car6a.jpg car10.jpg endingbroken1.jpg hotel6.jpg hotel15cp.jpg

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Awesome work it explains why my thread was deleted was in process of updating it when it vanished.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That's odd. I created this thread and then went to the request section and moved hax's request thread to completed.
Sometimes it take a minute or 2 for the site to update. The chat pane doesn't do any favors for the front page's loading times.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
all good!!! they will have to move the like from my deleted thread to yours now :) i

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
it freezes before the end of night 2 for me, or I can choose a beach option that takes me to a bad end
I'm using firefox 'cause it seems similar to vdate games, should I be using another browser?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's a beta. But I haven't tried it yet. I did look at the files. They're html but mostly javascript so you can open the .js files with notepad++ with the javascript add-on and see what may be happening. You can try Chrome but they both behave differently regarding Javascript. I've learned firefox is more forgiving but with each update, firefox's rules get tighter and tighter. So you could try Chrome or even Edge and see what happens.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Looked at available images, I know I the game goes further from the available images, just trying to figure if I'm hitting a checkpoint and stopping due to not earning the points I should have or if I've just made the wrong choices. It's always iffy when there's no number or meter to judge. It's a good one though.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
yes it's mostly about doing the right choices... they said the game had a bug but i dont remember now what they said to do.... and now im not his patreon anymore...

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
k, good to know, time to start doing the process of elimination route. All the A decisions (click on screen being A) until I reach the end of the route. Saving at each decision branch and working backwards till I find every possible route. Did it way back when for Japanese VN's I couldn't translate. Never thought I would have to do it for something in English. I just can't figure if Celina's reactions out. This one might take a bit.

Curse my completionist nature.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I got a scene by acting one way towards the boyfriend and another way towards celina. Being nice lead to a game over. Being a horny person only got me a short scene after arriving at the hotel. That's pretty much what I got and I did find there's more I haven't discovered. Knowing how they make games, I'd bet it's the right combo of choices.

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I feel like it might have to be with clicking body parts to zoom in. I think I that's how I got the main character to masturbate while watching her friends have sex. (Which leads to an awkward scene if you choose to have the rub lotion on you.)

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yea dnt forget to search for options on the picture as well...

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op new version v1.4 no change log sry

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Quote from creator:
Now that Envying Celina is done. Super will be taking some time away from game making to work out what he wants to do next.
As for me well I will be moving forward completely focused on Model Freinds.
I will still do the occasional renders for Uni Dreams and post them but for now I want to Focus on Model freinds.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I believe this is completed and moved on to a new game Model friends- In Progress a while now

Sylakone

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hey Guys.

I am the Graphic artist of both Inspiring Celina and Envying Celina. Super who wrote these games has now retired from sexy games and moved on.
I'm currently building 2 games of my own. The first is Model Friends which follows the story of the player teaming up with his best friend in college Teagan, She's an aspiring Model.
You the player become Teagan's agent. After some initial success you're able to afford a house which you decide to share together. From here you will have the opportunity to further develop your relationship with Teagan as well as hire additional models which you will also have the chance of developing into more sexual relationships. Be warned, Teagan is the jealous type so tread carefully.
Model friends has been done with the same javascript engine as Envying Celina. I am considering redoing it in Unity.
The second game I am working on is the new and improved Uni Dreams. This I am making in Unity.
Hopefully I will have the demo finished soon.
If you want to see how the new games are going check our my Patreon.
supersygames. All of my current and future games will be released here.
I may stop our webpage soon which is currently only hosting Inspiring Celina our first game.
Sorry I did not see this earlier I have only recently been made aware of f95.

I hope to be more active on here now.

Cheers

Sy

Reactions: Nighteyes11

Sylakone

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The original games where made in Poser. Since then I have moved to DAZ 3d and am now using Iray for all of my Graphics.
They are so much better.

Cheers

Sy

hcv0xz

Dec 12, 2017
View attachment 912

So, what’s the game? Well, you don’t play as Luke in this game, nor do you play as Celina. there are a few references in Inspiring Celina to Celina’s friend, April, who was originally going to have a larger role before being written out aside from a conversation in the coffee shop and from one of the endings.
April is, of course, a woman, who is much more social than her best friend- although Celina has opened up a bit since the previous game, thanks to Luke. Having a female main character will make writing and producing images for the game a bit harder than before, but it’s a challenge we welcome!

Updated: 17 October, 2016
Genre: HTML, Virtual Date, 3D Models, Series
Censorship: None
Version: V1.4
Developer:
Platform: PC / Windows / Mac / Linux
Language: English

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "index.html" to start playing.

Download Link(s):

Blog:
Can you Provide a mega like Cloud link for this