depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Some news about EON from the dev:

@everyone who want a bit of update about EON game. There will be some changes with Freya character. As she was a trouble for me and for Maya to create good story with, we decided to re-design her. She will no longer be TS girl (with both genitals). Now this does not mean there will be no TS in game at all. There will be as optional characters to have fun with but not as main. Now about Freya, She will be sort of strange girl, since her story is very weird, and her memory is lost, sometimes she will think she is girl, sometimes that she is male. So with her, we will have 2 characters in 1. In some situations she will be girl, in some situations male. I know it sounds strange (cause it really is) but Maya and I both think this could be a lot of fun to create. Reason why I changed Freya is more a technical nature, as it would be also very hard to animate her original form. I know some ppl will bless me for doing this, yet some will curse me, but well it's my game and I'll do whatever I think is better

And a new (milf) character preview:

This character is from EON game. It is still work in progress I wanna try and make hair look better and there will be tweeks on her face as well but body is more or less done
Milf_from_EON_game.png

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
More news from the never resting dev:

K who ever want to know, as I am "resting" from willy few days I am working on EON game... I decided to go with high lvl details on scenes, not only water will be animated but also grass and trees (not on all places) but ones that have a gust of wind so to say. I made sea shore scene with clouds animated (not only moving but rendering particle system there) seagull circling above water, palm swinging a lil bit (still WIP) as well as bushed... I will create a pirate girl there and animate it and will show you guys video of that scene just as reference of how I want all scenes to be in EON game

EON pirate girl (WIP)
Pirate_girl.png

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
While animations for willy are rendering I am doing more things for EON... This is WIP of select screen where we will chose character to start for first time when we hit new game. Pictures will circle in animation and stop on initial frame and once we hover mouse over certain character there will be some base info about that character as on pic (text is just sample not really text from script) As you know we will be able to switch between characters any time in game, but every time we want to start new game we will get to this screen.
Select_screen.jpg

Just a sample how quest log will look. We will have list of all side quests on screen alike this (design is not yet done) And when we click on certain quest we will be able to see info in picture and short description of what we need to do in certain quest.
Quests_sample.png

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
For everyone that wonder what is happening with EON game... Here are some news... I made option screen working (same as in willy) as well save game screen so it's not possible to save progress... Next to do is to make other menu for collections , quest logs and another interface for collecting materials and changing clothing and similar. After all that is done... I will be able to start working on playable version 0.01

Nov 20, 2018
Am so excited for this game! please good sir add some futa's around the map that you can have sex with, is there a patreon for this so i can support?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
EON_Trailer_Teaser.png

Am so excited for this game! please good sir add some futa's around the map that you can have sex with, is there a patreon for this so i can support?
You can access patreon link in the first page of this thread, anyway here it is:

Also there's a buymeacoffee link of Nenad:

There will be several futas (optional) in the game. :)

Reactions: asd33asd33
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes