[R>Artist 2D] Eostia's Savior

Nov 2, 2020
Project:
Eostia's Savior is a Naruto x Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru. You play as Naoto Uzumaki. Naruto's older twin brother who failed to make it in time to save Naruto from Sasuke at the Valley of the End. In grief and before Kakashi arrived he summoned a Toad that reversed summoned him to wave country before he killed the toad thus breaking his contract before leaving for Eostia. Naoto who is 12 years old has fled to Eostia. A couple of months later You get recruited into the Princess Knights as a squire of Alicia in Feoh. During one of your late-night shifts, you spot Alica's chancellor, Beardsley making note of his part in someone named Volt's rebellion as he is about attack the Dark Elves in a couple of months. You will have to gather evidence and save the kIngdom as a lowly squire. Use your knight abilities to solve civilians and get fame to be able to influence high positioned people to help avoid a dark fate. Your actions will have consequences along with how you solve your problems. Use your Ninja Chakra to infiltrate the base for evidence and silence foes or do it the righteous way. Their lives are in your hands. If evidence and influence have succeeded you will control one of the Princess Knights as they investigate where you got it and confront the unprepared traitor. If you come to help them then they will join your party. Forge bonds as you may find love or something else. Step into Eostia and become its savior.

Developer:
Discord: NaotoUzumaki1010#1587

Looking for:
2D Artist. more specifically an artist willing to convert my sprites into RPG Maker MZ along with their hair accessories, hair, clothing, etc. The project was about 35% done in VX Ace but I switched to MZ as I prefer the latter and thus need this thread.

Employment Type:
The artist can be paid but I'd rather review their game and be a beta tester if they are also a game Developer

Work commitment:
It is a long-term project so hence why I prefer Dev reviews and play testing for both of us.

Preferred method of contact:
I prefer Discord.

Job Description:
2D Artist. more specifically an artist willing to convert my sprites into RPG Maker MZ along with their hair accessories, hair, clothing, etc. The project was about 35% done in VX Ace but I switched to MZ as I prefer the latter and thus need this thread.

Additional comments:
again it is mostly conversion of assets/re-creating them in MZ so please take this into consideration when looking at this thread.