• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML - EP:Backrooms [v5.2 Patreon] [SIFAGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

JeffDunham1

A little basic (early goings) but the bones seem good. I did not find it as overwhelming as some others. Only thing it needs is more variety between runs like combos, rare events etc to make runs feel unique. Art is a high point.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

foisd

I rate it 4 stars currently, but I believe it has the potential to easily become a 5-star game for me.

• The art is exceptional! However, the paperdoll feature is currently locked behind a paywall. I hope this will change in the future. I had the opportunity to play the Patreon's version, and it was fantastic.

• The gameplay is satisfying at its core and shows promise for further improvement with new additions like the combo cards.

• I particularly enjoyed how the game introduces the concept of transformation. You have the option to pursue superior male equipment, but if you're unlucky or struggle with the circle puzzle, you'll end up with inferior female equipment and delve deeper into the experience. Personally, I find this aspect quite intriguing, even though the circle puzzle becomes relatively easy once you understand its mechanics (although the dev have announced upcoming changes to it).
    Overall, it is a good game that has the potential to become excellent with a few updates.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Smallfrie

Hm lets see... :illuminati:
    The game is clearly untested:FacePalm:, no sense of balance:rolleyes: in the game part.
    The graphics are ok(y).
    Game balance:nonexistent:cry: while it prowides 3 difficulty mode:HideThePain: none of them gives a reasonable gaming experience:FacePalm:.
    Game breaking bugs present.
    Summary:It feels like an experimental work:WeSmart: with NO KNOWLEDGE:alien: how to make a good idea into a good game.
    As for why this work deserves stil a 2 star well:sneaky:.... For me this genre is always fun to play.:LOL:
  4. 1.00 star(s)

lurker2117

Yeah, as pointed out by the other dudes, this is just a waste of time as of current version 1.10b

It is said that you need to progress through rooms to beat 5 bosses to clear an area, or something like that. Truth is, everything is random: what clothes you get, what enemies you encounter (there are only 3, and there is no difference between them), and what events you have.

Transformation and hypnosis just seem to change the sub value and that's it, the only mechanic being the dysphoria, affecting the effectiveness of dom/sub stances.

To sum it up, combat isn't fun; exploration is non existent, and there is no sense of progress (having a "level XXX" on the right side of your name isnt a progress bar).

I'd suggest giving it some months to see if it actually improves in any bit. As of right now, save yourselves the bandwidth.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Escuro

Played it for 10 minutes. It's just the oblivion minigame with nothing explicit going on. That’s all there is to it. The closest thing to an actual explicit nature in the game is the fact that you can pick your underwear. It’s too boring in the meantime to actually get anywhere.

You just click one of four colours that is filling the most space. You repeat this until the enemy loses. Nothing happens when they lose. You leave.

Boring.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

TL;DR = boring game. Just an endless battle simulator with random enemies. This is one of those games, where core mechanic is hidden behind paywall.

Story: 0/5
    - This game has no plot. At start of game you get really short explanation that will tell you "you were bored so you participated in some trial program". Rest of game is random encounters.

Gameplay: 0/5
    - Whole game is about random encounters. Sometimes you "fight", sometimes you find some clothes to change, sometimes you encounter some transformation item. That is all.
    - The figting is biggest part of game, but here lies the problem. Fighting is INCREDIBLY BORING.
    - Fighting is all about this "Action Wheel". At start you will get confused about this Action Wheel, but after few tries you will find out that you have to keep going around in circle with your clicks and that is all. You win.

Art: 1/5
    - The image of player's avatar (paperdoll) and whole clothing system is hidden behind paywall. If you didnt pay for the game on Patreon, then you wont see the image of main character. Without player's Avatar you wont be able to witness transformation. And that is huge issue, because there isnt any text description.
    - No image and no text description??? What's the point of playing then?? All you have left is some random stats going up and down. You see feminisation 50% change to feminisation 52%. That is no progress at all.

Sex stuff: 0/5
    - I didnt manage to find any lewd content at all.
    - Game tag says, that there should be some "oral sex", but it is hidden quite well. I didnt manage to trigger it in random encounters and fights.

To sum it up:
    I consider this game waste of time.
    The biggest atraction of this game (player avatar image) is hidden behind the paywall. I didnt find anything worthy in this game to consider paying for that one feature.