RPGM - Completed - EP Girl [Final] [Fuyou]

1. 3.00 star(s)

thewateroflife

This is the first game I played from this developer. It's some sort of sex simulator with some eldritch being? Worried about machine translation? Don't worry! The very few menus are the only text you will probably ever be seeing. Normally I would rate low for having a hard-to-understand game system, but after starting on the sequel EP Battle Girl, this zero-text, little-explanation thing seems to be the developer's style. As I proceeded to test how much fluid the subject's pelvic cavity could hold, the style grew on me. The pixel art, the very plain interface, the increasingly excessive residue on my unwashed fluid applicator, the odd minigames, it's all very strange, yet appealing.

What isn't appealing though? All the grinding. At higher levels, it just became an idle game for me as I left the game boob-fondling on the side, occasionally letting the subject orgasm, and seeing if I can afford the next "EP" level.
    Maybe this is what I get for starting with the spin-off.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Fidzius

It ends up being weird and lacking.

Some levels give (Unlock for purchase) entire new systems to play with, some don't give you anything (besides currency).
    Some upgrades are vague enough for me to claim that they are useless, especially EP+1 which in fact, did not raise my EP by jack shit.

Then there's the absolutely lacking explanations, which could be nice if not for the even more lacking menus that make me question if I either miss something or there was nothing there to miss.
    Currency and the instant-loss exploration/collection minigame THAT TAKES UP HALF OF THE GAME aren't necessary and their purpose of grinding so much points comes of as really forced.

Tedious, mysterious and turns out kind an unwanted of odd instead of an interesting type of weird.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Das Ras

I think that this game is significantly weaker than it's predecessor, and that knocks it down a lot for me. That being said, It's still a semi-interesting time that I can recommend if you enjoyed playing the first game.

If you have not played the first game, just go play that instead. It's on F95 and offers a ton more content than this, some of which is optional NTR if you're especially into that.

This is a fun game to play if you wanted more of Doll, but by itself I'd be pretty bummed if this was the only game in the series I played.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Erosia

As this is a spin off of EP Doll, and like EP Doll, it's a good game. It's also a great deal shorter, but that's probably for the best considering the last game. Be prepared for grinding. Or you know don't, because save editor is around. Unless you like running around collecting letter E's and hoping against god that you get some hearts for faster level up as you dodge instant death ghosts that are everywhere.

That being said, there's not as much to do as in EP Doll because this time, you're seducing an eldritch abomination; the final boss of EP Doll. And every time you make her orgasm, she levels up and changes form, you're essentially making her stronger the more you sex her and make her fall in love with you. Except you know, that's a bad thing because end of the world. Thanks for becoming the new big bad guys. Your ghost waifu loves you.

Like EP Doll, it has a good deal of customization for the girl, though sadly, the sexual variation is a lot less varied, which isn't surprising because this game was made in a month or so. There's 5 positions in the game with which to sex miss Gravid over here. Standing, From Behind, Missionary, Doggystyle and Boobjob. Each position also sports different costumes with the first being the most customizable.

Game ends off on a cliffhanger, which also advertises Fuyou's next game in the series. That one has a red haired female protagonist. So be prepared for more grinding, or don't, when it finally releases. I enjoyed my time with this game and the last well. Even the lesser patient will enjoy this.