RPGM - Completed - EP Hero Youth [v1.04] [Fuyou]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Sir.Cuco

If You've played any other games from the EP saga, then you should have a pretty good idea on what to expect.

In short, it's a small game with some decent and unique gameplay that, much like the previous games, is decently fun to play for that alone.

When it comes to the H content, it's not too troublesome to unlock, and it is equally integrated to both gameplay and roaming. SO you will generally always have something naughty happening on screen (assuming you play with the female character).

There is no unnecessary grind in my opinion, assuming you play the game normally, even if some events require certain specific conditions to be met.

In my opinion, It's a game you should try if you haven't already. And if you enjoy it, I highly recommend the other EP games from the same developer.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

k_nnechaeff

If you like other Fuyou games, the content \alone in this is enough to make you happy.

The game is very stylistic-heavy and slightly psychedelic both in story and visuals, but that's what make the series so amazing.
    The sex scenes are very creative and pixel-art are top. The characters are having doll-esque appearance which I found a bit and uncanny and extremely hot at the same time.
    Some parts a grindy, but because it is an RPGM game you can cheat easily through more tedious parts. We are here for the art, after all.

If you are new to the series, maybe it is better to start with EP Battle Girl (aka EP Scarlet War Maiden), but otherwise they are very similar in gameplay and the type of content.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

LurkingTwink

It's whatever, it's okay. There's little to no dialogue though and without that it's kinda hard to figure out why I should care. Not invested at all quite honestly. And the art style is nice but can be jarring sometimes. I dunno what really to say about it other than it's very 'meh'.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 779276

I managed to struggle through the other game with hit or miss figuring out where to go, but i got stuck with this one. Same art, it's pretty constant in new scenes and hot enough, wish we could see more close ups for regular sex stuff. Don't know what to say, got lost 1/8 of the way through.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ddjn

ok ok ok ok ok This game is fun to play, really really fun to play. The story can be understood without the requirement of an oral language. 8/10, will look forward to buying the release.
    The gameplay is worth your time
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Fidzius

[v0.51]

Good, great even.

It's committed to basically no dialogue and mostly hints at the possibilities.

+The good:
    • Great visuals;
    • Lots of visuals;
    • Good gameplay;
    • Probably a story;
    -The not so good:
    • Mazes, labyrinths and teleporting/warping rooms get annoying;
    • Accessories don't always cooperate;
    • There's not much of a need for shota MC, since their scenes and combat are quite limited;
    • Spend points to see an event to gain points is kind of wack;
    I recommend giving it a try, it's fairly unique with good enough visuals, not to mention the game is done well.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

AftermathARVIE

Best in the series so far - the added sexnoises for female MC scenes make a big difference in the enjoyment. Its not fully done yet , but it will be better then the others and one of the highest quality pixelgames which requires no real understanding of japanese as a language to get, you will ever find.