• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML - Epic Fantasy Whore [v0.2] [Zamor5]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Fleis

[0.2 Review]
    - Pretty decent character creation
    - Stunning art! Absolutely gorgeous!
    - Interactions with customers, your matron and people in general is fairly barebones.

- Fairly solid foundation with HUGE potential in a few updates. As of now, fairly grindy but the bones are there!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ALevelEnjoyer

Nice game!

The images are beautiful and the gameplay loop looks fun.

The idea of being a male whore that's forced to fuck beautiful girls is both cool, stupid and funny, it cracks me up!

I hope we get penetration images on the future (animations would be perfect, but with AI art I dunno if it's possible)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

jorile

Promising game. Simple mechanics but keeps you hooked up. Also focuses on gameplay and not technology too much which means the game should be fairly easy to update without getting stuck in production issues.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

El Presidente

[0.1] This is still interesting game where you are a male whore and the customers are female elves. But overall the gameplay loop is too simple. You have 5 action in the day, and an interaction with a customers in the night. You get money based on how you treat the customer and that's it. For now you cannot spend money for anything and it's a base on what the game could be. I hope in future updates it can become more complex and fun.
    Character creation is barebone. You have options but don't expect a character creation style like Lilith throne or similar.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Membrano

While I like the concept and the art to some extend, this is barely a tech demo at the moment. Obviously the author had a lot of fun creating many pretty naked elven ladies with the AI, but those nudes are really all the content there is.
    Maybe have less different customers but rather several pictures for each (depending on your actions or their arousal) and give them some kind of personality which you can explore to service them better with each encounter.

Any way, good luck with the game :)