y.king

Jul 17, 2022
Judging by the file name, this version was created for 'linux-arm64'. Version 0.2 was created for 'linux-x64' which is probably more common.
Yeah, I second that opinion!
I'd welcome a current version that runs on the x64 architecture. But regardless, it's always lovely to see linux builds, thanks for that!

EDIT:
After looking at more of the thread I found the x64 build on GDRIVE and it works fine.

Last edited:

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
UHH the MAX size is 250 mm millimeters? that is as big as my caps lock key and 50 mm is the width of my mouses scroll wheel.
Edit i looked in the mirror now its saying its in cm which is 10 times bigger.
You got it confused. 10mm = 1cm. So, 250mm is 25cm, which is the length of your entire keyboard.

But you are right about looking in the mirror and seeing cm. That was an error on my part, and I've fixed it now. I've uploaded a new version of the game that fixes it.

Thank you for reporting it.

Sorry I was wrong and 50-250 mm is a appropriate size range the mirror confused me.

Grondie

May 7, 2022
I'm not good with Linux, but from what I've seen, that error shows up when you try to run an executable on the wrong architecture.

The packager I'm using creates three different versions for Linux systems. It could be that none of those versions supports either your OS or your PC.
I'm also not great with Linux, and that's the same info I'm finding as well. Just confused since as far as I know the x64 version should work for me. Ah well, will just have to wait until I can use my Windows PC again. And the Linux build is still greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Zamor5

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
I'm continuously gaining weight for some reason, even though my character is working out thrice a day...
Edit: Restarting the game fixed it for some reason but my max actions got reset from 4 to 3.
Edit 2: Nevermind, i believe I only got reset to 0 because my character turned chubby. I still gain 1 fat every day.

Different question: Does nipple diameter include areolae or solely the nipple?

Last edited:

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
I'm continuously gaining weight for some reason, even though my character is working out thrice a day...
Edit: Restarting the game fixed it for some reason but my max actions got reset from 4 to 3.
Edit 2: Nevermind, i believe I only got reset to 0 because my character turned chubby. I still gain 1 fat every day.

Different question: Does nipple diameter include areolae or solely the nipple?
When you say you're gaining weight, are you referring to the fact that your fat stat is increasing, or is your body type changing too?
Fat stat will increase every day to simulate the slop the mistress is feeding you. It can be lowered by eating low-calorie foods in the city.
You can combat the fat stat by working out, which you are doing. Working out doesn't reduce the fat stat but raises your fit stat. So, when your fat stat reaches 100, your body type will change for the worse, but your body type will also change for the better when your fit stat reaches 100. As long as your fit stat increases faster than your fat stat, you should see progress with the body type.

As for the nipples, yes, the diameter does include areolae. I guess I should've made it more clear, will make it clearer in the next update.

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Do you have to be female to get any luck with the guard?
To convince her to let you out, you need to pass a social skills check. Higher language skills also help with this.

To get an option to seduce her, you have to be either a straight or bisexual male, or gay or bisexual female.

And to pull it off successfully, you have to be her type. There is a calculation being done depending on your looks, and if you pass it then you get to seduce her.

I will add alternative ways of getting lucky with her later.

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Desperately needs a guide if its not going to give meaningful feedback or hints towards what the actual fuck the milestones are

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
I can't wait for the customers to have names I can learn so I don't need to remember them as "blonde with a mole looking to the right" or "ginger who hates my looks and likes my fingers"

Reactions: PsyTurtle

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Just to help out anyone who is struggling with the sex component:
  • Save file externally like hax1.save or something
  • Upload save to
  • Mod the stats that stop at 100 to something like 900. I think it was satisfaction and attractiveness. Also did the give blowjob, receive vag, receive anal, give tiddy, etc to 900, but I don't know if those actually did anything
  • Save the haxed json back to the same hax1.save file
  • Load up hax1.save
  • Make <removed>s nut every action. At level 10, was somehow milkin 18 loads from a single elf :oops: 1723751725560.png

DxDKing

May 23, 2018
I definitely like this, would be nice if the artwork changed when you clicked an action and depending on their mood.

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
I definitely like this, would be nice if the artwork changed when you clicked an action and depending on their mood.
I expect that in a few years, AI technology will advance enough to give us decent, consistent .gif files. Then, I will implement the changes you've mentioned.

Until then, I'll keep on adding new features and expanding the gameplay.

Reactions: DxDKing and The D0n
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes