undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
The whore has been freed (and we were told we can leave the sex mansion forever but that doesn't seem to be an option). Is there any more content now? I'm kinda tired of grinding.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
I'm not the first to write this, but it doesn't work.
Cannot find DiscardVirtualMemory in DDL KERNEL32.dll

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
well, good news, i can open the zip file.

bad news, looks like i can only play it in Windows 10, but my Windows is still windows 7 lol

so nvm, i guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PsyTurtle

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
I'm not sure I understand the game. Or maybe it's not a game in the way I think of it. Is there a loss condition of some kind, or choices that impact the outcome? Based on what I have seen, the only influence the player has on anything is the speed of progression. Even when botching everything, you still get paid and there are no negative consequences, making it more of a fixed story that the player moves through at a pace determined by gradually incrementing values.

Am I understanding that correctly, or am I overlooking some systems or mechanics? Mind you, I am not critizising the game as it is. Every expression has a place and a reason to exist. There isn't an underhanded commentary attached to the question, I am just trying to figure out if I am failing to understand what I am looking at.

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
I'm not sure I understand the game. Or maybe it's not a game in the way I think of it. Is there a loss condition of some kind, or choices that impact the outcome? Based on what I have seen, the only influence the player has on anything is the speed of progression. Even when botching everything, you still get paid and there are no negative consequences, making it more of a fixed story that the player moves through at a pace determined by gradually incrementing values.

Am I understanding that correctly, or am I overlooking some systems or mechanics? Mind you, I am not critizising the game as it is. Every expression has a place and a reason to exist. There isn't an underhanded commentary attached to the question, I am just trying to figure out if I am failing to understand what I am looking at.
Yes, currently, there are no bad outcomes. The worst that can happen is for your progression to be stalled. That will change once I introduce proper NPCs. With them, it will be possible to make choices they won't like, affecting your route.

But at the moment, there are no outcomes since the game is in the alpha stage. Right now the game is very similar to Sim Brothel, where the game is played simply for progression.

Reactions: Ronia and PsyTurtle

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Yes, currently, there are no bad outcomes. The worst that can happen is for your progression to be stalled. That will change once I introduce proper NPCs. With them, it will be possible to make choices they won't like, affecting your route.

But at the moment, there are no outcomes since the game is in the alpha stage. Right now the game is very similar to Sim Brothel, where the game is played simply for progression.
Cool, thanks for explaining it to me. You've got a very compelling foundation here. I look forward to seeing what the future holds for it.

boon4791

Oct 4, 2020
I like this game and it looks promising. Also having customers from both sex and an option to choose is a great bonus!

About AI generated images, it doesn’t bother me as long as it looks good. AI and other drawing software are just tools to create images, it is the artist that brings them to life. Sometimes a game maker works alone or has few helps and AI becomes a necessity.

I just checked that there are more than 500 female and male random elven customers, creating them without AI would be a nightmare and I think there are other fantasy races coming?

Some Ideas:
I hope that the segments/milestones mentioned in the tutorial means that there is story progression. I think a story is a must have in a game because it gives you an identity and a direction.

Sexual Skill are powerful and can override a customer’s preferences. However, it is hard to balance, should you try to remember the endless preference of so many random customers or let them all bow to you after you are very skilful.
Maybe specific customers like unique NPCs should have very strong preferences that does succumb to skills easily.

I was going suggest giving the main character a face, but that will be very tough and may cause lots of problems since there are so many varying options about hair/eyes colours and shapes and sizes.
If there are other fantasy races in the game, how about allowing the main character to choose his race? You can add this to the preference of the customer? If he is elven and there are other language to learn make him proficient at elven tongue in the begining?

Give special NPC like the mistress, the guard at the gate and shop keepers in the city some optional sexual encounter with story progression. They should more than one image and gives your character some reward or benefits if they win them over.

When social skill is high, you are supposed to know which skills they prefered. Extra lines like "yes... and ah!" appears, but I cannot really if they prefer one skill over another, unless all those skills with extra lines are what they prefered and not due to higher skill level?

Let the main character continues his whorish job even after the main story ends.

I apologize for my endless ramblings. This is your game, do what it feels right to you. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Reactions: deto44 and Zamor5

boon4791

Oct 4, 2020
I explored the game a little more and here are some basic stuffs I discovered and hopes it can help those in need.

1 – Fat and hair length – these +1 every passing day
When Fat is 100 you change body type and Fat starts from 0 again. Eating salad at the restaurant is the cheapest way to reduce fat for now.
This is the same with Fit. When workout or run or go gym, fit increases. Fit reaches 100 you change body type from skinny->lean->average->toned->muscular/Athletic

You only gain muscular/Athletic points after you are toned body type
Skinny has 2 day time/ sexual action points, lean has 3, average has 4 toned has 5 and muscular/athletic has 6. Fat and obese starts with 1 point.
When your body type changes your action points changes.

Hair length=100->next hair type
Hair length goes from bald->short->shoulder length->very long. You can get a hair cut at the hair dresser in the city but he can only cut your hair shorter

2 – Action points you get during sex
This is first affect by your starting body type and changes as you body type changes too. At this moment you get +1 points every 10 customers you served. Day time action points are only affected by body type.

3 – Fame
You get fame+1 each time you make your customers cum. At Fame=100 you reached lv2 and this goes go on. I have not reached lv3 yet.
Leveling up unlocks new customers and increases your income. At lv1 you get paid 10 coins each time your customers cum and at lv2 you get paid 20 coins for that.

4 – IQ and Social
High IQ means you have higher chances to get a skill up when you perform the action. This is also true when you try to gain social skill and language from the servants. I discovered that you have chances to gain language from serving customers too.

5 – Sex Talk
Social and language is useful to understand your customer’s preferences. It is very easy to find out which skills they hate but I had a hard time understanding if they like the skill very much or just doesn’t hate it.

I recorded some of their dialogues and make comparison and found that if they really like a skill, they use words like smile, eager, appreciating, scream in ecstasy and use uppercase letters in their descriptions.

However, there are still times I might make a mistake. Since unless they really hate the skill, they can accept it if you are very skilled. They can moan loudly in pleasure but that just mean they doesn't hate it. They will scream in ecstasy if they love it, but if you skill is low you still get a tough time...
There are times when they moan in appreciation but then becomes disinterested...

I had fun trying to figure out what make them tick...
I can record their liking easier if they had names, but there are more than 500 customers just counting the elves, naming all of them will be tough.
Sex skills are maxed at 100 at the moment.

5 – Going into the city
You have chances to convince the guard as your language and social gets higher. You can talk to her properly when you are around language=80 and convince her to let you go out.

Mistress will allow you to go out after you earn enough coins for her. The guard goes missing after that and I have not been able to seduce her and find out what her type is… I tried changing my ‘sizes’ but she says not everyone here is a slut…

From the save to file text, I learned that more races are coming and I hope more story segments are coming too since I am a sucker for story progression. Keep up the good work and hope the new races are even sexier.

PS: In one of my tests, to seduce the guard, I found that a homosexual male character doesn't have this choice and realized my mistake... thus proving bisexuals are having all the fun...

Last edited:
Reactions: PsyTurtle
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes