EpicLust assets

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
While I've never heard of EpicLust I assume it's this

If so I'd pretty much say it screams Daz for characters and wouldn't be surprised if everything else too. Just assuming however probably bought from some store or just pirated...

There are 3 major ways 3D assets are made ...
1. One makes them in Blender, Maya, 3dsmax, Zbrush, and other software like that or Daz, Character creator 3(I don't know of any case where it's used for VN style, however, might be) for characters
2. Purchase them off a store or if lucky get them for free from there too can occasionally happen and use them within whatever program
3. Pay someone to make them for you

4. not being so legit rip them out of a game using whatever methods or just pirate them I mean it is a pirate forum so screw it.

Reactions: aetherBlack

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
They are Daz characters, and the dick is an anatomical asset called the Dicktator.
You can do practically anything in Daz, even use characters in 3D games.

While in Illusion's games like Honey Select you can make characters, scenes and shots for games simply by being able to start a game (but the graphics do look like it, too). Also all your characters will look like they come from Japan (so only people who don't know how to use Daz or don't really have the skill to make games use Illusion-games for their "art"work).