Thread Updated: 2019-05-31
Release Date: 2019-05-06
Developer: SekaiFrieden
Publisher:
Censored: No [Censorship patch removed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ]
Version: 2019-05-06
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Russian, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg download.jpg

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
what do you mean by "Broken" ? If you are using QWERTZ keyboard just change to ENG keyboard in system to switch Z/Y
Both my right arrow keys are out, regular and numpad. I can usually get by with the on-screen keyboard, but this game overrides the cursor.

WingedGhost

Jan 28, 2018
Both my right arrow keys are out, regular and numpad. I can usually get by with the on-screen keyboard, but this game overrides the cursor.
1.) When you open Epido.exe the configuration window will open (you can change resolution, graphic quality, etc), you can see two tabs Graphic/Input, try to rebind your keyboard in "input" tab. 2.) Maybe your game reacts to Joystick too (if you have connected one.) 3.) try to play in window mode and not full-screen.
Try all options if it works, let me know :p

Reactions: horacetheslug

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
1.) When you open Epido.exe the configuration window will open (you can change resolution, graphic quality, etc), you can see two tabs Graphic/Input, try to rebind your keyboard in "input" tab. 2.) Maybe your game reacts to Joystick too (if you have connected one.) 3.) try to play in window mode and not full-screen.
Try all options if it works, let me know :p
So it turned out I'm a damn idiot - not only did I totally forget there was a config window to check, the keys I wanted to use were already the secondary binding.
Thanks for the response though, I would've stayed ignorant.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Stars have to be based on something else. I've completed levels without taking damage and I've never gotten above three stars.

Reactions: iKamoficial
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote