RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Sokaris

Feb 26, 2018
Keep going, this seems to be of excellent omen. Much talk in the beginning, which usually annoy me, but since it's well written and fun, adds a lot to the personality of characters. Hope to see more of it soon !

Gaikiken

Jul 7, 2019
Sorry for being quiet for a while! Had lots of things going on, including the game! I wanted to add an update!

I've given the game some UI facelifting in terms of changing how windows look or size in the game, even going as far as making so that the battle menus dont take up the whole screen. The shop will have art and I've been doing some concepts for future enemies and giving NPCs generic art! I've added the scene where you can meet Suzuya (the futa fox girl), and updated Kashima's meeting scene (futa cowgirl). Additionally I have invested in Japanese voice clips (thank you DLSite) to add to the main girls, though currently only Roz-chan and Sigrun have. I have also purchased some music to add a bit of spice where it can use it, etc. Also new areas have been made! I've been tinkering with the game a lot and looking at things I can do with it!

You can play the latest Beta version on my Patreon buuuut! I will be updating the public demo once i get the shop art and Suzuya's meeting CG done so that everyone can be able to meet ALL the possible romances and see the first sex cg outside of the masturbation scene! Wait till you get to play that instead if you can wait! Otherwise new update out for patrons ($5 and up) tonight in a few mins from this time of posting.

To be clear about what kind of game this is, it is a Hentai RPG game. Combat is a part of it. I will try to make those part interesting as much as I can. In some cases choosing not to fight will grant you some scenes or certain things to happen, vice-versa. I don't plan on making it super grindy, but I want to add some elements for people who do enjoy doing their bit of grinding (like a secret boss, etc). There will be a quest system which I am looking at to set up properly. I'm doing my best to get the writing to be amusing and not boring to read.

I am happy and elated to read all the feedback. It helps give motivation when I read positive feedback, and also it gets me to look at my game differently when I get negative feedback. I will try to pop in back soon and offer more updates when possible or respond to any questions/feedback/doubts! Have a good day/night!

Gaikiken

Jul 7, 2019
Hello everyone! I'd like to let you all know that you can download an updated public demo now! You can experience meeting all the romantic interests and enjoy a sex scene! I put it up on my twitter! Here is the link:

Please enjoy!

TheDiddles

Sep 18, 2017
Hello everyone! I'd like to let you all know that you can download an updated public demo now! You can experience meeting all the romantic interests and enjoy a sex scene! I put it up on my twitter! Here is the link:

Please enjoy!
yeaahhh! im super excites for this!

Ichigawa_1943

Jan 9, 2018

Please enjoy!
NICE

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
For anyone having issues launching the included web build, please see the following link. Remember to revert the changes after playing the game, because this method may lead to security vulnerabilities.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2018

Please enjoy!
Thanks xD

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
This is the link that's available on Gaikiken's Twitter page.

Reactions: rKnight
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes