RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
As a heads up to anyone trying the Linux build, there are some files with incorrect filenames (due to case-sensitivity), causing errors when loading them. So far I just found that www/img/pictures/sigrun_5.rpgmvp should be Sigrun_5.rpgmvp, I'll edit this post as I find more similar instances.
The actual Game executable crashed on startup so I just played the included web build.

Anyhow, been following the artist a while and had no clue that he was making a game. Can't wait to see what direction this game will go.

EDIT: Just rename all sigrun_*.rpgmvp files to Sigrun_*.rpgmvp

Last edited:

Gaikiken

Jul 7, 2019
Hello! Developer/artist of Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni here! I'm glad to see people are interested in the game so far, and thank you to those who have checked it out! (Apologies for the bugs and massive typos) I kinda wanted to write a few things about the planned content for the game and a bit of clarification on the current demo!

E/F:CC is centered on horsecock futa, the MC, Roz-chan, being a horsecock futa character! There will be 4 romantic interests, two of which are regular gals, being Sigrun and Mizuho, and two horsecock characters which will be larger than Roz-chan herself in that department. Outside of futanari, futa x female, and futa x futa content, here's some of the content/fetishes you can expect: bulging (big dicks after all), inflation, cock docking, balljobs, boobjob, and handholding. There will be no bestiality, and there will be no rape scenes or similar scenarios. The game will reward you for continuing the story and for making certain choices, as well as elevating the affinity/affection of the girls. Hopefully that gives you an idea of what to expect!

I aim to hopefully strike a decent balance with story and lewd content so they both compliment each other well! I've gotten a lot of feedback on minor improvements I could make to help develop this. I'm glad to see people dig where the story is going, and I hope I can keep that. In terms of gameplay, even though it's your standard RPG, I want to make sure that it appeals to both people like me that like grinding, and those who just want to play through the story and/or get to the lewds!

Also, there is a sex scene already in the game, it happens right after the demo stops. It's in the current beta for Patreon supporters! However, later on, once the game is more than halfway done, I plan to update the demo again so everyone is able to meet all the romantic interest, and experience the first sex scene outside of that masturbation scene!

Anyways, thank you so much for checking my game out! Be sure to keep an eye for future updates and any feedback/observations you may have are greatly appreciated!

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Hello! Developer/artist of Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni here! I'm glad to see people are interested in the game so far, and thank you to those who have checked it out! (Apologies for the bugs and massive typos) I kinda wanted to write a few things about the planned content for the game and a bit of clarification on the current demo!

E/F:CC is centered on horsecock futa, the MC, Roz-chan, being a horsecock futa character! There will be 4 romantic interests, two of which are regular gals, being Sigrun and Mizuho, and two horsecock characters which will be larger than Roz-chan herself in that department. Outside of futanari, futa x female, and futa x futa content, here's some of the content/fetishes you can expect: bulging (big dicks after all), inflation, cock docking, balljobs, boobjob, and handholding. There will be no bestiality, and there will be no rape scenes or similar scenarios. The game will reward you for continuing the story and for making certain choices, as well as elevating the affinity/affection of the girls. Hopefully that gives you an idea of what to expect!

I aim to hopefully strike a decent balance with story and lewd content so they both compliment each other well! I've gotten a lot of feedback on minor improvements I could make to help develop this. I'm glad to see people dig where the story is going, and I hope I can keep that. In terms of gameplay, even though it's your standard RPG, I want to make sure that it appeals to both people like me that like grinding, and those who just want to play through the story and/or get to the lewds!

Also, there is a sex scene already in the game, it happens right after the demo stops. It's in the current beta for Patreon supporters! However, later on, once the game is more than halfway done, I plan to update the demo again so everyone is able to meet all the romantic interest, and experience the first sex scene outside of that masturbation scene!

Anyways, thank you so much for checking my game out! Be sure to keep an eye for future updates and any feedback/observations you may have are greatly appreciated!
will it be possible to have a harem?(all for love interest, hope so)(and do we get to choose whether we are doing the fucking(what I prefer) or being fucked?)

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017

Any chance of pregnancy? :3

LOVE the game so far, looking forward to more!

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes