5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
1589893203158.jpeg

Overview:
A text-based adventure game written by TheLetterB.
[More info]​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-21
Release Date: 2022-11-29
Developer: TheLetterB
Censored: No
Version: 0.17
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Mobile version
(0.15): - - - -

1589892850457.png 1589893340472.png 1589893451254.png

Last edited by a moderator:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
If I can't sell my arm, leg and brother to revive my mom I'll be pissed.

Edit: Finally played. Figured out a few things:
1. The interface isn't to my liking.
2. Game is grindy and lacks content.
3. Can't do a human transmutation. Am pissed.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
What is this about exactly?
*shrug* not really sure to be honest I haven't played it myself, the game is being developed by one of the writers of CoC & TiTs, here is what they wrote about the game over on Fens forum.
This is a game I had been working on for the past three months. It's my first project done in Twine and the gameplay elements are all pretty basic.

I wrote a couple of big effort posts on my Patreon on what it is, but, to summarize, it's a game where you fight creatures, and the victor takes the size/attributes from the loser. It's an underrepresented fetish on the internet, imo, and I think it's hot as hell, so I made my own game for it. These versions are far from complete, and after I finish my follow-up content, I'm not sure I'll come back to it unless it's worth my time and effort, but still, it was one of those brain worms that wouldn't leave until I made it.

Fetishes include:
Attribute theft - anything from cocks to boobs to butts to muscles - and monstergirls/monstermen, along with a plethora of others, including domination/submission; oral; anal; hyper-sized endowments; and many more.

Public version:
Content includes:
Imps and Goblins in the Forest
The Alpha Imp - available after defeating, or being defeated by, at least three imps in the Forest
The Goblin Matriarch - available after defeating, or being defeated by, at least three goblins in the Forest
A debug mode
Danica
141,000 words of content

Patreon version:
Content includes:
Imps and Goblins in the Forest
The Alpha Imp - available after defeating, or being defeated by, at least three imps in the Forest
The Goblin Matriarch - available after defeating, or being defeated by, at least three goblins in the Forest. She has some bust art, too!
A debug mode
A character creator
Danica
151,000 words of content

Aug 13, 2018
So, the screenshots say that this fellow has written other stuff and a lot of these tags are up my alley, what else have they made?

Edit: it seems like they're a consistent contributor to Fenoxo's games, reckon it'll be interesting to see what they pump out on their own if they've written stuff in that vein.

Edit edit: Review time!

super grindy at the moment, I went through the process of getting body-sizes to give to the NPC in town, then inflating my own back up to match which took like, 30 minutes. If I want to go back to view other scene variations, I have to then drain her again, then lose it in the forest to even it out, being able to have saves of different proportions would be a *huge* improvement.

Simply making it so you can debug edit NPCs as well would be fantastic.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So, the screenshots say that this fellow has written other stuff and a lot of these tags are up my alley, what else have they made?

Edit: it seems like they're a consistent contributor to Fenoxo's games, reckon it'll be interesting to see what they pump out on their own if they've written stuff in that vein.
Did you ever play TiTs? If so you might have read some of their stuff, they wrote the content for Paige the blind yoga instructor and some Uveto content for the Korg'ii and Frostwyrm.

Reactions: silentangel

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
Did you ever play TiTs? If so you might have read some of their stuff, they wrote the content for Paige the blind yoga instructor and some Uveto content for the Korg'ii and Frostwyrm.
Still sad they nuked the Frostwyrm incest content (and basically incest as a whole) from tits and their site, instead of moving to Subscriberstar or some other platform. Their seemingly blind loyalty they had to Patreon is one of the reasons I stopped backing (even if they're finally starting to move now, 2-3 years later).

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Still sad they nuked the Frostwyrm incest content (and basically incest as a whole) from tits and their site, instead of moving to Subscriberstar or some other platform. Their seemingly blind loyalty they had to Patreon is one of the reasons I stopped backing (even if they're finally starting to move now, 2-3 years later).
It never really bothered me I didn't and still haven't done any of the frostwyrm content so I'll only know what others have said about that content being altered, what I do find odd is how they changed that yet left in other incest like the players sister Shade, is half-siblings less incesty than parent x child and therefor ok? *shrug*

Reactions: GS523523
Aug 13, 2018
It never really bothered me I didn't and still haven't done any of the frostwyrm content so I'll only know what others have said about that content being altered, what I do find odd is how they changed that yet left in other incest like the players sister Shade, is half-siblings less incesty than parent x child and therefor ok? *shrug*
Shade is "questionably incest", given the reading from the probe is only a likely match, I think Kiro/Kally are now step-sisters, etc. etc.

If I was going to say anything, Fenoxo is a single parent, I'm not surprised that sort of content squicks him out, especially in his own game. I'm still butt-hurt it was removed, though.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
i feel like with an injection of some images, even generic ones, stories like this could gather a lot more attention.

Reactions: Dante992

menny

May 28, 2017
Interesting concept game and a pretty alright customization system, Keep up the work and I hope this project doesn't get abandoned

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
I'm a fan of to but some people really seem to abject to it.
It's not bad, but it can sometimes look really bad.

And it's not great at making manly characters.

menny

May 28, 2017
I'm a fan of to but some people really seem to abject to it.
I'm more partial to using Kisekae cause typically just looks rather dull or in certain cases unappealing entirely

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes