5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

gogo132

Mar 29, 2017
Last edited:

KingKing234

Mar 22, 2018
This is very frankly a very detailed and well written game. I like it alot.

Only thing I did not like was having to potentially repeat the same scenes until I understood I had to drain specific assets to continue the plot, at the time, I didn't want to drain because of potential maluses

gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
Hi, just mentionning that if you do get fucked by Kalli multiple times, you end up in a screen with no Next button completly stuck.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The fight with the alpha kobold was good, though the one with many of them became tedious and too long. I'm curious what will be added next.

Does anyone know if we have to rob the Goblin Matriarch of her boobs to have the fetish? I tried the game from the start again (my saves were probably too old to still be in my browser) but, after at least 10 victories, still nothing and all that's left to take are her boobs.

On another note, is there a way to know the max of each characteristic/trait?

I would love to see potions that decrease them too. Not sure it's a good idea to lose a fight on purpose just for it. And Danica don't trade everything.

Good continuation.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I know this question is really taboo here, but it has to be asked as it'd be a shame having lost another good game: Is this still being devved?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes