5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

user84

Jul 21, 2017
So, the screenshots say that this fellow has written other stuff and a lot of these tags are up my alley, what else have they made?

Edit: it seems like they're a consistent contributor to Fenoxo's games, reckon it'll be interesting to see what they pump out on their own if they've written stuff in that vein.

Edit edit: Review time!

super grindy at the moment, I went through the process of getting body-sizes to give to the NPC in town, then inflating my own back up to match which took like, 30 minutes. If I want to go back to view other scene variations, I have to then drain her again, then lose it in the forest to even it out, being able to have saves of different proportions would be a *huge* improvement.

Simply making it so you can debug edit NPCs as well would be fantastic.
There was a cheat menu version of the game given in its source thread. See if you can find that.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I didn't know about the changes in TITS regarding incest, but i was surprised when i noticed this one has the option to change the girl from the town status from "best friend" to "step-sister", incesty without being incest, but interesting that we have the choice.

Oct 16, 2017
Right off the bat, I'd have to recommend changing the Name selection placement until After Character Creation, or during the Character Creation as a box along with all the options to choose from.
I had the misfortune of choosing Jack when I thought this was Male Protagonist only, only to be given the option of being any gendered protagonist, which means I'd have chosen Jackie instead of Jack, but now had to restart the game to do so.

None of the Save slots were able to add a save to them.
Might as well have the Step-sister option be changed to "Sister" as both would be incest in the eyes of the law, and Patreon because of that.

Last edited:

chesire

May 5, 2017
*shrug* not really sure to be honest I haven't played it myself, the game is being developed by one of the writers of CoC & TiTs, here is what they wrote about the game over on Fens forum.
So basically we are isekai protagonist?

Cago

May 27, 2018
When your writing girth for a penis it needs to be bigger since the average girth is 4.6 inches so having a 8 inch dick with .67 inch girth is the definition of skinny penis.

Reactions: Netatama

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Anyone else finding they can't win fights? When I'm fucking enemies, it adds to their Dom score, not Sub, and just seems to be going up and up without doing anything (got above 100 with an imp and a goblin). Not lost a fight yet, but when I'm being fucked, my Sub score is what goes up instead. Playing with a Female MC, if that's relevant.

Reactions: Apostate

Erylis021

May 19, 2020
Anyone else finding they can't win fights? When I'm fucking enemies, it adds to their Dom score, not Sub, and just seems to be going up and up without doing anything (got above 100 with an imp and a goblin). Not lost a fight yet, but when I'm being fucked, my Sub score is what goes up instead. Playing with a Female MC, if that's relevant.
Same problem here, figth never end.

Kurainyx

Jan 9, 2019
Same problem here, figth never end.
That sounds like a bug. Enemy dom value should go down as you attack them.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Did you ever play TiTs? If so you might have read some of their stuff, they wrote the content for Paige the blind yoga instructor and some Uveto content for the Korg'ii and Frostwyrm.
So basically some of the only content I liked about that game? Nice! I think I'll give this game a try then.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Game seems promising so far but am I the only one who wants a game like CoC/TiTs just without the extreme kinks? The text based rpg genre seems super great for these sort of erotic games and I really enjoy them. Yet I still find myself wishing there was a great vanilla version of them, or maybe just with more easily toggleable content. If you're into furries and feet or whatever you still have to put up with 6 foot tall dicks and watersports in all these games.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
If you're into furries and feet or whatever you still have to put up with 6 foot tall dicks and watersports in all these games.
I left the scene because of these reasons. Most times people love to overlap their fetishes too much to where you can't understand why people enjoy something. Feet, TF, Inflation, Hypnotism, Bondage, Denial, Non-Standard Penetration, 'Alternative Pregnancy', it's some pretty weird shit some days & I wish there was more 'spicy' vanilla.

Pregnancy, bestiality, incest, aren't all on the same moral points on a compass but it's really a mixed bag since you don't get to see tamer stuff such as gang bangs, basic M/M & F/F existing side by side, role-play in bedroom scenes too are distinctly lacking. Don't get me wrong, Monster X Player is great, so too is Instant Loss & Domination/Submission, but where's the pseudo-rape/Fake Noncon? A lot of in betweens are missing from the genre as a whole & it's kind of a shame.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
... but where's the pseudo-rape/Fake Noncon? A lot of in betweens are missing from the genre as a whole & it's kind of a shame.
As someone who likes and writes noncon stuff, and also likes pseudo/fake stories of it: This varies depending on a lot of factors (what story it features in, between which characters, is it mainline content or a single scene, etc), but I think the biggest problem is that it tends to require more setup and effort for a less-spicy scenario. So long as content is adequately signalled at the start of a story or game (and maybe has content toggles if it's not the focus) then it's generally implied that you're giving consent to go ahead with the fantasy by playing the game/reading the story and can rescind that consent by just not playing/reading anymore.

Additionally, I've only seen one game attempt to address issues of consent and incorporate a safeword system, as you should do in the real world, and this forum did not react well to it - it got tons of complaints about being SJW agenda shit. That may have been due to other content I missed as well, but I never saw anything especially egregious when I played the game, so the messaging that I get from that is that people will have a shit attack if you try to do things properly.

Reactions: Anon21

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
i like it its a good start....disappointed it chickens out and only allows step-siblings.....and like to see a way to over time increase/decrease how dominate/submissive and sadist/masochist a npc is permanently and this affects there behavior ....such as dianna? (can't remember the name ) turning you into her fuck toy , size slave and maybe even a bad end where she turns into a evil tyrant overlord

mercer12

May 4, 2018
007 is out on Patreon now here is the changes
As voted on the Patreon poll, this update sees a whole new character added: Kallisto, the wandering, dominant, futa merchant! You'll find that her prices are a bit exorbitant compared to the prices you'll find at home, but she's willing to work out an... exchange of her goods for your services. Keep doing it, and she'll get progressively dommier, and you progressively subbier. And if you prove to be particularly submissive, she isn't afraid of taking more than just your services...

In order to find her, you must first satisfy the requirements to meet the Alpha Imp or the Goblin Matriarch (that is, complete at least three encounters with either, win or lose), and then explore the forest. She has an 80% chance of spawning, so it shouldn't take too many tries

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes