4ung-4ang

It's a strange game.

The good
    - Nice art
    - overall story
    - characters
    - sometimes funny

The bad
    - Why RPGM? It is 95% straight forward. It's an VN, but with a lot of backtracking.
    - Content progression is wild. from showing boobs in a funny scene to rape gangbang in 30 seconds...,why? :D (it's avoidible, with savescumming)
    - mc have absolute zero principles, getting raped, losing virginity etc. is just a joke to her... that's just weird
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Taylorswift251

The Game as it is? really good. But I would strongly suggest not donating to the game until the creator makes some changes.

It's been more than a year since the last update. a lot of silence on their end. Recently they released a half update that had maybe 1 artwork and 10 lines of dialogue.

Considering many people donate $10 a month to get that as an update after over a year of waiting is very disappointing

The Game is a 10/10 but the people working on the game seem to be stealing money and not working on the game. They also have allegiances to another game they are making but it has the same issue. it does not seem like either game gets worked on

If something has happened and you cant work on the game that's one thing. but they have never mentioned that and just go months and months without a status update and its wrong

I would stick to waiting for the f95zone release every time.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Raelthorne

I played Era Hunter a long time ago and I was excited to see there was an update. Then I was massively underwhelmed by said update. I Love the art style and character designs. Would definitely like to see more frequent and meaningful updates.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Einstien2409

The Good:
    Great game with good dialogues, amazing art, and plenty of thirsty erotic content.
    The Bad:
    14 months of development and all they released was a few bug fixes and a single 5-10 minute mission.
    14 months of Patreon funding for a few bug fixes and not even a complete quest is outrageous.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

SofieSoBad

the same scam, the same dev, the same people supporting it.
    nothing to see here except dragged out gameplay, unsatisfactory H and class A blueballing.
    for the least amount of self respect you have, don't pay for this, don't buy it, don't rate this any higher than 1 star.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

fakeaccountZ

This game has sadly turned into a scam.

Erahunter started out well enough, but with how little has been updated in the past 3 or 4 years the devs are just milking the patreon backers. Somehow they are making 2 grand a month for this, and Naked Adventure which also is not going well either really. The devs basically took a huge break from this game to work on another one before finishing EraHunter. The other game is just a copy of a game called Naked Order. A game that just turns into exhibitionism fetish instead of enf which is also happening in naked Adventure. They could barely handle updating one game regularly, and making 2 was obviously going to go poorly.

Targeting a niche audience like this with pretty good art has made them a lot of money for very little results. I wish the artist for EraHunter would leave, and work for someone else or just do something else. Because the art is the main reason anyone cares about this poorly made game that is borderline abandoned with a recent update that is insultingly insignificant in content.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

maxx mad

Nice try, it was a non original but good idea.
    Developing 2 games at once, dropping one, still working on the other...
    If I was a suspicious type, I'd be calling names by now.
    But I'm not so I'll just say this.

Stay away from this glitchy unfinished business.
    And the other one too as long as it's not complete, if it happens.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

twisted_air

Finished the whole game in a few hours and loved all of it! I highly recommend it. There is lots of content despite being abandoned. I love the exhibitionism and the art is amazing. The writing is great as well.
    Edit: I played v0.5.2 and am now supporting EraHunter on Patreon!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

annatriss

Probably my favorite game out there right now! It has all my favorite types of content and is beautifully drawn. My only complaint is that it had to end. I hope the developer keeps putting out new content.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

myjammies

Have the boobiliciious busties got you down? Are you suffocating under the pressure of massive badonkadonks everywhere? Do gravity defying behemoths not work for you anymore? Give Era Hunter a whirl: a game that promises an average af body proportion for the main character (with very questionable wardrobe choices), a linear story and an exhibitionist tale with several salacious scenes. To put it simply: if exhibitionism rather than outright sex is what you're looking for, Era Hunter does it superbly despite what the screenshots tell you.

The game is unfinished and will likely never be finished because of the Abandoned tag you can easily see. Despite that, the 90-120 minutes I spent playing this game were solid entertainment. The story is as nonsensical as H-stories go: girl wears questionable outfit, has underwear stolen and now has to finish some tasks and run some errands while being relatively naked (or completely slow in many cases). However, the reason the story is notable because of the dialogue: there's a heavy humorous tinge to the entire thing and the game doesn't take itself seriously or make it too dark. It was a refreshing take compared to all the other female protagonist games.

While the story is indeed linear, it doesn't feel restrictive. You have the freedom of map movement and you discover tiny quests along the way that eventually end up having to do with the main quest anyway so you're happy you've already completed them. Combat is kept to an absolute minimum with tasks mostly dealing with map traversal. You also don't get clear markers about where to find things but the map is perfectly sized so you don't feel frustrating trudging large distances and quest objectives aren't hard to find as well.

The H-content blends seamlessly in with this entire experience as the character finds herself in situations that are exhibitionist focused. I found all of the scenes really nicely drawn and there was an incredible variety of exhibitionist experiences to be had not limited to : streaking, bodypaint, mini-skirts without panties, pretending to be a statue while naked etc etc. There are a couple of outright sex scenes but I think there are only three of them. But it isn't a knock on the game, it does what it sets out to do really well and I found the game pleasant.

Despite the short, unfinished nature of the game, I think its well worth investing 90 minutes into this if the tags strike your fancy.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

The Bubblegum Goth!

A very good game in which you can spend a little time. Too bad it's unfinished, I'd definitely like to play more of it. Art is simple yet amazing, the gameplay isn't boring and annoying cuz authors removed all rudiment stuffs like turn-based combat (you still have some of them, but they're always plot-relevant) and left only locations research and dialogues. H-scenes are nice and I really had some fun playing this game. Unfortunately, It's only for 2 hours - the authors decided to stop making the game for some reason. Very sad, it couldn't've been a very good game as it already has a good potential for it (interesting characters, corruption potential, clever circumstances, and even animated scene (only one but still can't avoid it)).

I thought that I should've given it 4/5, but since it's rare to find a good 2D game without cringe stuff and based on character development I've decided to give it 5/5. Maybe authors will see this thread about their game and consider that review for their future games (or even continue making its one). I believe if that game could've been finished and polished it would be very great. I wish good luck to the EraHunterTeam in their future products and I'll definitely look up to their another game they are making.

P.S. - eventually, after some investigation, I came to the only possible conclusion. Guys are just some kind of scummers which make updates once in 1,5-3 years only to get money from their patrons. Pretty talented scammers I must say.
    I will leave my rating score the same - 5/5 - because this is still a very good piece of a game, even if authors don't really think the same way as I do.

P.S. - even though I liked this game and gave it quite a big score, I don't recommend you to support the devs. Them making the updates for 2-2,5 years is unacceptable. Also, in future, I will avoid making reviews on WiP games unless devs are clearly focused on them.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

rontantes

This is an absolutely excellent game with strong ENF and exhibitionism elements. Graphics are professional and absolutely excellent, and the characters are likable and fun. Some of the scenes in the game, such as the bodypainting beach game is among the hottest scenes in any game.

This is a game that is still early in its iteration cycle, and this is despite it being in development for quite a while. There isn't a tremendous amount of content, and the game isn't quite open world yet despite definitely moving in that direction. This is perfectly fine though. The couple of hours of content here are absolutely top notch and are worth playing.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Lunarius

This is a really great game if you're into comedy with an erotic tinge.

The writing and map designs are solid, and the art and character designs are genuinely good. Era, the protagonist, has a lot of personality, and her expressions are done very well.

But the downside about this game is that it's short. You can tell from the overworld map that the devs have got a lot more content planned - but maybe just a quarter of the locations is actually available as of this writing (the current version being 0.5.2) even though the devs have been working on this game for a good two years now.

Good things come to those who wait, of course. And I'd rather have a good game than a rushed one. But as it is right now, the game is too incomplete to deserve the full five points.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

66dog

This game is awesome, has nice art and story. Era is very cute and innocent, and if you are very "clumsy", she can be very unfortunately. The only problem is this game update to slowly, update two game in the same time is not a smart choice.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

Xaoyu

It's not really a rpg. You just follow the story without having any real choices or small ones.

There isn't much content and very poor interactions with npc.

Drawings are good but a bit bland.

Not much to see in there.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Watcher555

This is the best game I've found on this site, the Protag is a lot better than protags in other games and the art in this game is great. If you are looking for exhibionist games this is definitly the best one you can find.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

RazzleDazzle

Loved this game the first time around. Love this new prologue even more than the first. But unfortunately this is exactly where the first go around ended for over 6 months and nothing was ever updated. This team is INCREDIBLY TALENTED and very good at what they do. I would give 5 stars, but I am waiting to see if they actually do more than just this prologue first. I hope this time they have come to like what they have created so that this game can get actually moved forward when the other version just before this was abandoned and left to rot. Creator team, if you see this, PLEASE actually work through this game in a timely manner. It is a treasure and I hope I can change this to 5 stars once we see dedication to this project this time.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

noguera

Very fun game! No grind, no boring things, no "what do I do now?". Very beautiful artwork, an interesting main character, creative narrative, surprising and very cool moments! One of the best of kind!
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

Thoughts 0.4.3
    This was...a relaxing experience. while unfinished at this time (and perhaps abandoned if no updates at this point)
    you could finish what is available without being raped. (which is always a positive for me!)
    but sadly you have no choice but to get molested to continue the story.
    there are turn based battles, but there are not many and you can only attack. so they are quick to deal with.
    the art is great i quality and quantity as you get plenty of expressions for characters.
    the character are cute and fun. i love their designs and personaltys.

Overall
    not sure where the story is trying to go,but i would like to see more if this was ever finished.

issues

during the body paint section. you are able to unequip it (which makes you nude) problem is that the game outside of visuals. doesn't recognize that you are nude. neither npcs nor your own character react to this.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Onwards_Chief

[v0.4.3] Expressive and adorable artstyle, lighthearted tone with funny, but hot, situations that appeal to my tastes as an exhibitionism-fan by not escalating things to sex right away (though that's an option too, if you wish). There's a fine amount of content so far imo (~1 hour), so it's worth checking out right now and since the devs are finally going to continue working on it, it's worth looking out for in the future. At least that's what I'm going to do, having enjoyed it a lot.