Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 786 28.5%
  • Nora

Votes: 780 28.3%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,170 42.4%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 437 15.8%

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
v2promo.jpg

Overview:
You just joined some friends on what was supposed to be a fun trip to Egypt.
However, things turned sour and you got thrown into an epic adventure full of ancient mysteries.

Trailers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-23
Release Date: 2023-05-02
Developer: GleenX Studio - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.01
Language: English
Other Games: SnowStorm
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

NOTE : OLD SAVES FROM V1.0 MIGHT NOT WORK AS INTENDED DUE TO THE GAMEPLAY REWORK.
IT IS RECOMMENDED TO START A NEW GAME TO ENJOY ALL THE NEW CONTENT

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
ANDROID -

Extras: Fan Sig - Walkthrough Mod - Endings guide - Italian translation

*This patch/port isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

SandStorm Day1 AbuST 03b.jpg ssd2 resto nora end 01.jpg tributetomaddie02.jpg sandstorm day1 after breakfast 04.png ssd1 hotelbar 01.jpg ssd2 night maddie dildo 03.jpg ssd3 cynopolis jeeprion return01.png ssd3 oasis volley 33nora.png SandStorm Day1 Anubis Shore 13nude.jpg ssd1 maddie nightwork 08.jpeg ssd2 nightshow 02r.jpg ssd2 aswan cliff 05.png ssd3 cynopolis rotunda xmaddie35.png ssd2 night toilet rion bj 08side.png ssd3 cynopolis rotunda norarom38.png ssd3 oasis temple rion sitx11.png ssd3 morning halt julian 02.png Nora oasis afterswim 3 wet.png ssd3 firesong nora 06.png ssd4 special rionora 02s.png ssd4 cavern temple gunfight 04.png v09r2 flee rx 05.jpeg v09e1 rionlust 21.jpeg v09m jeepsex cum 05.png v09n noraroom 06.png v09r rion bed 03.png nora buttyful.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
The gameplay is rather good. It's all very well arranged and at the end you see how much you scored with each girl. The renders in their current state are above average. Great Story, very adventurous and exciting.

"The scenes can go from very romantic to very wild."

MC: "Agree with Maddie and advance further." :D

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I close my eyes, take a deep breath and ask:
Is NTR avoidable? :censored:
Under the dev note it says:
"For those who cares about that : this game is not meant to be NTR neither Vanilla. It is not always realistic as there is fantasy involved.
Anyway, in case there are some NTRish scenes, the viewer will be warned and those can be skipped.
The scenes can go from very romantic to very wild. "
So, I'm guessing not, but you can "not see it". *shrugs*

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
hmm, many from the previewpics i saw it at another game what was presented a few days ago...can't remember the name now.
very suspicious :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: ZyanZedan

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT?! You mean this is seriously a game your decisions have consequences and you have to pick and choose your romances?!
I kinda wanted to joke some more on that, but I honestly think that's really cool. I actually like games where I have to think and properly romance/pursue someone instead of this "everything is perfect no matter what you do" kinda game. I don't want my balls busted every step of the way either. This sounds like a nice blend of "if you choose A, you close B. Stuff will happen to B, but that's not your problem since you're with A. Then replay and go for B, and find out how A's fate changes now with you choosing B" I honestly really appreciate that kind of work and story telling. Only problem is this is so new, I don't know if I want to get hooked on story/and content when its got a long way to go

Edit: Skip is in the notes people, besides, I don't honestly think its a real NTR like thing from how he phrased it. I think its precisely like I said, where if you choose A, things will happen to B. They are just gonna happen, its life.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
aaah, ok thanks for the explanation(y)

and now back to this game what I put off for a long time....:alien:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
so there are 3 girls, will the NTR happen with the girl we choose to romance or will it just be the other 2

• Thinking Face
Reactions: balvenie1401
4.10 star(s) 67 Votes